Chapter 12

Tony's P.O.V

If the apocalypse happened, I probably wouldn't have realized.

I take my tool belt which the head of my cabin, Leo, gave to me before we left and start foiling through the piles of junk, I have a blueprint in my mind. It wasn't the best, if I had more time, a physical blueprint and proper building materials this would be the best thing ever, but this will do.

This paticular dump didn't have too bad of a smell. It's more of a scrap yard, with old pipes and building materials arranged in semi-organized piles. There's also a couple old cars in a corner, beautiful parts that could be used sitting here, waiting to rot. 

For about  a half hour, the other three stood at the enterance to the dump, awkwardly waiting. Once they realize that this isn't a quick job, They take out the tent from Lizzie's bag and set it up just withing the scrap yard, just out of site from the road. 

My brain begins to go through all the worse case scenarios. Theres monsters out there. Monsters. Monsters who want to hurt her. Monsters worse then whatever Ashley is. Monsters who will try to kill her. Worse, there's people. Even if she finds more demigods, whats different about them then the ones who treated Charly like shit?

I stick a toothpick in my mouth. I've never smoked, this just calms me down for some reason.

Now, this piece goes here, cut this piece, that's useless, that may work... Oops that's now broken, good thing there's another

I don't realize how much time passes until Anna brings me a sandwich at sundown. 

"You should rest," she suggests. I shake my head, grab the sandwich and continue to work. The sun completely disapears soon after and all three go to sleep, leaving me to also make sure they don't get eaten in their sleep. It's about midnight when th last gear (finally) clicks into place.

"IM DONE." I shout. Three seconds later three bodies with horrible bedhead run in.

'WHO'S DEAD?" Anna shouts.

"WHO WOKE ME-wow." Lizzie says

"Holy shit Tony." Veikko gasps

"You really out did yourself." Anna adds, now aware that no one is dead.

"Wow. Just wow." Lizzie said.

Lauren's P.O.V

Chiron made me do it.

If it wasn't for Rachel I'd be in my nice bed at camp...

Love, fire, the wise, the fight and the sun
Shall go on a hunt for the daughter of time
One will reveal, one will perish
And the beginning of the end is already here

So... once we figured out "Love" was missing, it became clear that someone from Aphrodite should go. Piper and I were the only two people from the cabin to have somewhat interacted with her. Piper's in Camp Jupiter, so it became clear who was going on the quest...

So here I am trying to track down a group of demigods in N.Y.C... I really should have thought this through more. I just grabbed a bag and went. I've never been the brightest one, ut when 'the beginning of the end' calls to me, I guess I'll try my best. I'm doing pretty okay at staying out of trouble...

"The smell is close." A voice says. Theres a different tone hiss in reply

Oh shit. The only thing in this alley is an overflowing dumpster... I swear when I find those guys I will slaughter them and make them get me new clothes.

"Are you sure its them?" Another voice asks. This one sounds more human.

"Posssssitive." Hissy replies

"Well let's keep looking!" Human shouts

They scurry off.

I need to find them and fast.

Charly's P.O.V

I love this place.

I move into cabin 13 with Livia, Hannah, and new people. There's Sam, the freakishly tall daughter of Proserpine (Persephone's roman version.) She has shoulder length dirty blond hair and brown eyes. There's Aaron, the very quiet son of Nyx. He had dark hair and dark eyes, dark skin, basically he is darkness And outgoing Jack, son of Boreas, Livia's "uncle". He has beach blond hair and pale blue eyes. There's also Sarah, Veikko's girlfriend. She has long blond hair ang grayish eyes. Daughter of Athena. Not sure why she's an outcast (I think it has something to do with Veikko). Then again... why's Veikko an outcast?
There's an empty bunk for Veikko when he comes. Everyone welcomes me, even though they all know who my dad is. The only one who seems... odd, is Hannah.

At this camp, there's no schedules. Everyone has a chore, but, unlike Camp Half-Blood, you kind of do, whatever. The only set things are dinner and whatever the scavenger hunt is.

It was late, so tomorrow there going to bring me to do everything the camp has.

For the first time in a long time, I'm excited to wake up