Part 2

I looked around trying to find an exit until I accidentally bumped into someone.
-------------------------------------------------------

I bowed 90 degrees and apologized continuously for at least a minute until the guy chuckled and said that it was alright. I finally looked up at him, he was also half naked wearing the same thing as Jungkook, but his voice wasn't Jungkook. He smiled at me with a rectangular smile. He took me by the hand and dragged me to a corner where people couldn't see us. I shuddered as he dragged me, scared as to what else could happen. He then let go of my hand and looked at me. He saw how terrified I was to the point of shutting my eyes. He cupped my cheek and softly apologized for scaring me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"I just wanted to talk to you in a more private setting since there are a lot of eyes here..." He said while shuffling his feet a little.
I just stared blankly at him trying to comprehend what he was trying to say.
"I know that this is a weird start, but I'm Taehyung. What's your name?" He said showing his rectangular smile.
"Y-Y/N..." I said shakily.
"Aww. Don't be scared. I promise I won't hurt you." He said smiling as he held out his pinky.
I softly laughed at how innocent he was and wrapped my pinky around his.
"Hey, I have to go now. But I hope to see you later! I won't forget our promise!" He said while smiling wider than before as he left.

I gave a slight sigh of relief. I meet two guys who were nice and all but half naked... like where the heck am I? I slowly shook my head and continued to find the exit.

I was walking around trying to find the exit until I saw a plate of lobster looking bite sized things placed in front of my face. I stopped and looked up to see who it was.