Part 4

I wasn't able to finish my thoughts because someone bumped into a vase and it dropped with a loud crash right behind me. I looked behind myself in shock that it didn't hit me, thank goodness, but also at how worried the man in front of me was.
————————————————————————

We finally made eye contact, and he walked towards me with his eyebrows burrowed with worry. He asked, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" As he tried to look around my legs and hands to see if I was scrapped. I was also dumbfounded in how handsome he was. I am pretty sure that all of my luck is being used on this day. But it's worth it... "Oh no. Did it hurt so much that you can't reply?!" He asked, filled with nervousness and worry. "No! I'm perfectly fine! Sorry, I was a bit lost in my thoughts. Are you okay though? Did you get hurt in any way?" I replied as quickly as I could. He breathed a sigh of relief after hearing that I wasn't hurt. "No, I'm fine! I'm sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going and then bam—" He replied. I looked down at his left hand, I could slightly see something oozing out of his index finger, "OMG, it's blood!" I thought. I looked at him as he was still talking about how clumsy he was. I put my hand on his shoulder as a signal for having something to say. "Excuse me, but I think your index finger is bleeding...!" He looks down at his finger, "Oh. I guess it is, haha." I looked at him confused as he is smiling with dimples deep within his adorable cheeks. "Here, let's find a first aid kit. You don't want to get an infection especially in a place like this." I said as I was dragging him along. He smiled at our hands, then snapped into reality, and responded, "Do you even know where the first aid kit is?" I stopped in place, contemplated for a bit, and shrugged. He gave a small chuckle and led the way to the front of the bar.

At the bar, he pulled out a first aid kit from the drawers. He then took me to a quieter space, an employee only kind of room. We sat there as I applied first aid. As I was concentrated in disinfecting his cut, I didn't notice how he was staring at me with a soft smile. Along with a few grimaces from the disinfectant I was applying. Once I was done, I was smiling at how proud I was. He laughed, and said, "Thank you, haha. You really didn't have to. My name is Namjoon by the way. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier." I smiled while offering my hand, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." After shaking hands, we decided to talk a bit more. After 10 minute, Namjoon had went to use the restroom. As I was waiting, I saw something moving in the blankets in the corner.