Acquaint Pt. 1

Taehyung P.O.V.

I wake up with a jolt getting up quickly as I hear branches snap a few feet away. My head swims slightly as I frantically look around me. As my eyes focus in the morning light, I realize that I am surrounded by five angry looking men. I carefully lower my body back to the ground to show I mean no harm, and notice that none of these men look familiar. They must be from a different pack.

Then I notice one of the men is staring at me

"We know you are not a normal wolf, change back into your human form so we can assess what harm you wish to bring us." One of them says

Harm? I don't mean any harm, can't they tell I'm an omega? I couldn't harm anything even if I wanted to. They are all stronger than me by the looks of it and it would be one against five, I don't think that would be smart anyway.

The one who talked to me looked impatient so I finally changed into human form. Trying to cover myself as best I can, not wanting to expose anything to these men I don't know.

I hear two of the men conversing a ways away from me.

"What should we do with him?"

"I don't know, he doesn't seem like he would hurt anything... probably omega"

"Maybe he's just pretending to be innocent and lost in the forest. He's part of Btob pack isn't he?"

"Then maybe we should take him back there"

I heard the last comment and started to freak out

"No! Please no, I can't go back there. I ran from that pack, I was mistreated by them and would rather die from a rogue attack than go back there"

"How do we know you're not lying to get sympathy?" Angry number 1 said

" I-I have no reason to lie to you. I have nobody in that pack that shows me love or compassion.To them I was just a toy to play with as they saw fit. What omega would try to fight back when he knows he won't win right?" I say as tears stream down my face.

"Let's take him to the pack house and see what the alpha wants to do with him" said now slightly, less Angry number 1 handing me sweatpants and a shirt.

I got up slowly due to me being a little sore from running so much this morning. After putting on the clothes, regardless of my pleas the men decided to hold my wrists together behind my back so I won't be 'tempted to try anything'. Like I would actually be stupid enough to do that.

I sigh since we've been walking for what feels like ages, as we walk a few more feet we come to an opening in the woods. In the short distance I see a huge mansion like building, complete with a fence around it with fountains out front and there's people milling about. I stare wide eyed around me taking in how beautiful everything looks. As I am taking in the view around me, those around me are looking at me with unease. We quickly walk through the area with all the people and make it into the mansion, I am brought through different hallways with many turns and am finally placed in a large room. There are many paintings on the walls with a hearth in the center of one wall, windows on almost every wall, and there are couches and chairs that look quite appealing.

The men that found me in the woods still hold my wrists behind me, and I sigh because they really think I'm stupid enough to try something. I look down at me feet out of boredom.

"Hoseok go tell the alpha, we've got the intruder here" said not so Angry number 1

The male that I now know is named Hoseok nods and quickly exits the room. He's probably gone for only five minutes before he comes back, me still staring at my feet out of boredom, but I also don't want to disrespect them. I start wondering what is taking this alpha so long to get here, but then I smell the most amazing scent. It smells like musky wood mixed with morning dew. I can't get enough of it but I don't know where it's coming from. Suddenly I look up and see a tall raven haired male staring at me. One that was definitely not here a few minutes ago....he must be the source of this smell I'm enjoying so much.