▪ 1 ▪

[Jihoon]:

"Hurry up or we're going to be late."

I told my butler as he struggled to fit my belongings in the carriage.

"Hurry Seokmin!" I cried at him.
He was sweating with pressure.

"Sorry sir, it's just that, all of your things won't fit inside."

"Well, find a way! Get another carriage if you have to! anything to not keep us from getting late. From me getting late."

I sighed. He scurried to get another carriage and I waited "patiently".

"You need to calm down."
Someone said and I turned around to see Jeonghan, my advisor. But when he does his job, it seems like he's corrupted.

"What do you want swindler."

"Ouch, I was just trying to make sure you don't get sick again. Since you're wea-- I mean since you're quite a sickly man-- I mean boy."

"Fuck you."

"Hey, it's tru-- OW!"

I kicked his behind before he could finish his sentence.

"Damn son, why did you have to be the next king."

"I'm no king yet."

"You will be."

"Stop I don't want to hear anymore. Ah! There he is!"

I see Seokmin and a new carriage.

"Why do you have to bring so much stuff, I suggest you should just spend for some brand new clothes there." Jeonghan said to me.

"Stop corrupting me." I say and patted his back.

"Well, I'm leaving, take care of the mansion for me."

Jeonghan laughed his evil laugh.

"Jeonghan!"

"Yes sir." And he saluted me goodbye.

"Fucking tame yourself." I said and he chuckled.

I smiled and waved goodbye.
Seokmin was the coach and it was just going to be the two of us through the travel.

"Let's go." I said and Seokmin whipped the horses.

~▪~

Sir, sir.. "Prince Jihoon!"

I yelped out of surprise as I woke up.

"Sorry, ummm... We're here sir."

"Oh.. okay. Unload my things."

"Finished sir."

"Oh, that's good. Here." I searched in my pocket for a bill but there was only a piece of candy.

"Eh, eat." I said and Seokmin takes the candy.

"Umm.. thanks sir." He replied and placed it in his pocket.

"Let's go?" He suggested and I nod.

The door was already opened and so I stepped out from the carriage. In front of me was a very big mansion.

The front door was massive, and the sides of the road that lead to it were decorated with really pretty flowers of colored blue and pink and some of them had a tint of purple.

"Rose quartz serenity." Someone says and I turn around to see a man with a blue coat, a similar fashion to mine. He had hair of black and he wore a half rabbit mask. He was also taller than me. Great.

"Good afternoon, prince Jihoon." He smiled. I return a smile and nod.

I was just staring at the unfamiliar man, his eyes made me distracted. Thankfully, Seokmin nudged at me.

"What? Oh, uh, my apologies, Good afternoon... Ummm.."

"Hoshi." He introduced and bowed. I bowed down as well. Though I was still focused in his eyes.

"The flowers are named Rose quartz Serenity." He said. I nod again, still dazed.

"Sir, are you alright?" Seokmin asks and I mumbled a "yeah."

I turned back to the flowers named 'Rose quartz'.

"Are you here for the Prince's celebration?" He asked, as he walked to my side.

"Yes. I've heard he is quite a ruckus." I chuckled.

"I've actually met with the Tiger prince before, when we were younger. But I don't remember much about him. It was just once that we played together." I added.

"Ah, but he has matured... A bit." The masked man said and chuckled as well.

"Let's see if he has." I smiled and walked towards the entrance. Hoshi opened the door and Seokmin and I entered.

Hoshi led us to our rooms. Seokmin was just right beside my room. I sighed and dropped myself on my bed.

My luggage was still unpacked. Great, do I have to unpack this by myself?

I groaned and opened my luggage.

Once I finished organizing my things, I head to my butler's room.

"Seokmin!" I knocked on his door repeatedly. I heard a groan and an unlocking of the door. Seokmin comes out, wearing his pyjamas.

"Wake me up when we're going to have dinner." I told him. He only sighed. Seemed like he was about to sleep as well.

"Fine." And he closed the door. I heard shuffling of feet and mumbling. I think he's changing back to his usual clothes.

I head back to my room. I planned for clothes to wear later, and after that, I changed to my pyjamas and went to bed.

READ IMPORTANT BELOW!!!
Hey. Do y'all like this au.
Inspired from that prince themed concert from seventeen in seoul.
Ur welcome or im sorry.
AlssoooOoOOOo
the setting is kind of like, the present, not the 'past' kind of royal castles and royalties what not. And it's more of a mix kind of thing, like don't expect korean traditional clothes and houses, expect an england kind of style of royalty. Yeah, it's mixed.
Y'all would probs know if u would read :))❤