▪ 11 ▪

Jihoon sighed as he walked back to the buffet table. What was Soonyoung not telling him? And why was Jihoon so desperate in knowing the answer. He wasn't really like this towards other people. The prince of Busan was about to pick up a brownie when there was an announcement.

"Guests! You may now proceed to the dining room for dinner."

"Guess I'll go now. Bye brownie."

"Are you okay?" It was Seungcheol.

Jihoon jumped and blushed from embarrassment. He screamed internally.

Jihoon decided to just ignore the question. He changed topic. "Why aren't you in the dining room yet?" He asked.

"Because I'm here."

"Nevermind. Have you seen Soonyoung?"

"No, haven't seen your orange friend."

"Okay bye."

Jihoon quickly left Seungcheol, still embarrassed. He walked fast to the dining room, expecting Soonyoung to be there greeting his guests, but as he was about to enter the room he was caught by Seokmin.

"Prince Jihoon!"

"Seokmin? How was the trip?"

"Got caught, sorry."

"What?!"

"It's okay, prince Soonyoung said he won't tell anyone."

"Idiot! You got caught by Soonyoung of all people!"

"Sorry!"

Jihoon sighed. "By the way, why do you look so pale Seokmin?"

Seokmin stuttered. He was really bad at keeping secrets, honestly. Especially towards Jihoon.

"N-nothing happened."

Jihoon quirked his eyebrow. "You sure?"

"No."

"Tell me."

"Umm, I don't know if I can."

"Seokmin. Tell me." Jihoon glared at Seokmin and the poor butler couldn't keep it in anymore. His mouth felt dry not spilling it out. "My prince, Soon--" he was interrupted by someone. And Jihoon knew him immediatly.

"Hoshi!" He exclaimed.

"Hello prince Ji. Can I talk to you for a second? Alone." He said this as he glared at Seokmin. The butler whimpered and felt his legs liquify.

"Yeah sure. Seokmin wait for me in the dining room okay?"

Seokmin only let out a small cry.

•-◇-•

"What did you want to talk about?" Jihoon asked the masked man. Hoshi led them to the garden again.

"Look, I'm going to ask you again and I need a serious answer okay?"

"What?"

Hoshi sighed. "Just-- okay?"
He held onto Jihoon's shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. They were filled with desperation.

"Hoshi what's wrong?" Jihoon asked him and brought his hands down. "Is this about Soonyoung. What is going on between both of you?"

Hoshi didn't answer.

"You have to tell me! Both of you are hiding something from me and it's driving me crazy! I really don't want to do this the hard way." Jihoon was nearly in tears. Why was he so concerned with the both of them? What was this feeling of familiarity? Why did this matter to him?
Jihoon was so confused about why he started to become so emotional.
"I'm so tired with figuring out why I'm acting like this towards the both of you. And it's only the both of you." Jihoon's voice softened.

"Jihoon, I'm sorry that we made you frustrated." Hoshi confessed.

"So this is really about the both of you then?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Fine. What's your question?"

"How do you think of Soonyoung?"

Jihoon was tired of that question the both of them constantly ask. But he wanted to end this mess.

"Annoying."

"And?"

"Talkative."

Hoshi sighed. This was not what he expected it to be. "Okay I'll ask you clearer questions. Is he handsome for you?"

"What kind of question is that?" Jihoon exclaimed dumbfounded. He was glad it was dark because he was seriously blushing.

"Just answer my question."

"No. I don't know, maybe. I guess, yeah sure why not." He stuttered.

Hoshi was smiling like crazy. He beamed of happiness and that was just the first question. He had a lot more to go.

"Okay next question, does he make you smile?"

Jihoon groaned. "I only remember him making me pissed off a lot."

Hoshi quirked an eyebrow because he knows he had made him smile but he wanted to tease the guy.

"Fine yes he had."

Hoshi smiled again. "Aren't his eyes captivating? Yes, no?" He wriggled his brows at Jihoon. "No. I prefer yours."
Hoshi blushed at how smooth he was but soon felt his spirits go down because that meant Jihoom liked the contacts he was wearing.

"Okay." He said sadly but Jihoon added, "Although I've heard why he was called the Tiger prince. It was because of his eyes and I've heard stories how he easily made his enemies cower in fear just by staring at them and honestly I thought that was some stupid crap but when I once looked at Soonyoung... I saw that fiery sensation in his eyes that made me feel so worked up. So yes I do find something great about them. Although I find yours very pretty..."

Hoshi was speechless. Jihoon noticed, no he had looked intently at Soonyoung's eyes and that made Hoshi want to hug him. Just, not now.

"Alright, enough about Soonyoung. What do you think of me?"

"Easy. A bit better than Soonyoung honestly. Because you feel so sure and sincere. Soonyoung feels like he doesn't exactly know what to do, though he's a prince he should know. But I'm guessing because he's pressured by everybody's expectations, I mean I get that a lot too. But Soonyoung hesistates a lot, it's restraining him to let loose. However you do what you do and you're so sure of it. I like hanging out with you because you make me feel so relaxed and free from the pressure I constantly feel. It's like magic with you, honestly because just by looking at you the weight on my shoulders just disappears."
Jihoon immediatly clamped his mouth. He had said too much.
"I'm sorry, you must have felt uncomfortable." Jihoon ran.

"Wait!" But it was too late, he had already gone too far.

Hoshi smiled. He felt like he could jump off a cliff and not get hurt due to how numb he was from happiness. Who knew Jihoon was observant. That made Hoshi giggle. His heart felt like jumping out from his chest and he couldn't stop smiling.

But he had to change back for dinner was about to start.

Word count 1033 :)
Longest chap I've made so far. And it ain't spellchecked.