▪ 16 ▪

Dear Jihoon. Sorry if this letter isn't as formal and well written as yours but I'm in a hurry. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I'm currently in war. It seemed like you didn't hear the news either, probably because I told them to not let this problem of mine reach you because I know you would constantly worry about me and I don't want that. I am deeply sorry that I sadly cannot be there for your celebration tomorrow. This war has been going for about three months and no one has yet won. We will surely win, I promise. The war was declared by some king from Seoul and that place is huge. I want to get my hands on that area. The king had told me to take part of my land but I didn't want that and so he told me to take yours instead and that I didn't want to happen either. So we fought back. Don't worry about me because we are all fine, none of our army has died, just deeply injured. And I'm alright as well, so as Mingyu and the others. I told Seungkwan and Minghao that you said hi, they greeted back.
I'm truly sorry Jihoon, I really am. When we finish this war, no, when we win this war, I'll make it up to you. I'm going to share Seoul with you. I'm going to let you rule it beside me. Happy birthday Ji, I love you with all my heart and soul and I hope you will have a wonderful celebration.

                                                       Love,
Kwon Soonyoung