▪ 14 ▪

Jihoon remebered well how he liked Soonyoung.

It was when they held hands waiting for Minghao to come find them. He felt safe and he felt protected.

But he had forgotten about that until Soonyoung came to help him remember.

He felt so touched when Soonyoung had told him how he had worked so hard in getting Jihoon to remember.

But Jihoon felt so guilty.
"It's not your fault." Soonyoung repeated.
"B-but that meant you didn't really mean anything to me, did it?"
"Jihoon." Soonyoung held his hand. Jihoon was waiting for Soonyoung to say something but he only smiled. "Come here." He pulled Jihoon up and they hugged.
"Stop thinking about that. It doesn't matter anymore." He whispered in his ear.
Jihoon blushed.

Someone cleared their throat, they looked as to where it came from and they saw Minghao.

"Romantic, wowie." The assassin was leaning on the side of the door. "You guys gotta say bye bye now because Jihoon, your coach is here."

"Already?"
Soonyoung smiled sadly. "Bye."
"Wait, can't I stay?" Jihoon looked intently at Soonyoung. "Why not?" The prince giggled.

"Um, big not. You guys have a lot of duties to do and finish and you can't just leave them." Seungkwan entered, he was holding a brush.

"Prince Jihoon, we're ready to leave!" It was Seokmin he was gasping when he reached the room.

The two prince's faced each other again and sighed. "Guess you can't stay." Soonyoung mumbled.

"It's okay." Jihoon cupped Soonyoung's face with his right hand. "We will keep in touch. And plus," he turned to Minghao, Seokmin and Seungkwan, "I'll be celebrating my birthday soon." He smiled.

Seokmin choked. "R-really?"
Jihoon nodded. Soonyoung was shocked as well. He turned Jihoon around to face him and kissed him.
"OH MY GOSH." Seungkwan gasped and dropped his brush.
Minghao widened his eyes and coughed.
Seokmin choked again. The week had really been pushing him to his limits.

Jihoon chuckled. "Bye cutie." He gave Soonyoung a last goodbye kiss on the cheek.
"See you, my prince." Soonyoung winked and Jihoon laughed.

"Let's go Seokmin, and please keep yourself together." Jihoon said and the two left.

Soonyoung waved goodbye, sighing.
He felt an arm around his shoulders. "Don't be sad bro, you lovebirds are going to make out again." Minghao said.
Soonyoung shoved him jokingly, "Dude!" Minghao laughed and Soonyoung as well.
"Okay prince Soonyoung, you got to get prepared now. Our soldiers are waiting for your orders, Tiger prince." Seungkwan smirked.

"Tiger prince? Been awhile since someone called me that."

"Well, that only means one thing," Minghao patted his back, "Ready for war?"

Soonyoung felt down for awhile but shoved the feeling away. "Yeah." He sighed.

"Time to get those rumors back about you ay?" Mingyu came in. He was dressed in his uniform and saluted at Soonyoung. "Ready for your orders, sir."

Did not check again. Lol im rushing this story