chapter six

"okay," dean started to make things clear. "same goes to find the history of the school. i go dig the case at the police station. and you.... you go to your class?"

"that's what i said," you told him cheerfully.

dean snorted. "good plan," dean replied sarcastically. "i thought we have deal. you helping us in three days. three days." dean showing up his three middle fingers irritatingly at you. his big staring at you angrily as if he was looking through your soul.

"yes, i know," you defended yourself. "in three days, you go find what killed my best friend. oh, and kill it as well. and in three days, i will help what i could. we've passed the first stage, you know. if it weren't because of me, sam wouldn't know where to start."

sam nodded at his brother, telling him that you were right. and you knew, dean knows it too only he does not want to admit. stupid arrogant bastard.

"now i have to go. and so as you."

your class was three hours. and it was three hours too long for you. you did not care what happened last night because you are used to it. the thing that makes you uneasy was the fact that sam and dean were doing their job without you.

you want to know just how much as what they gained. the informations. they could lie to you. what if they had to kill someone in order to get the information? what if they decided to not to tell everything to you? like you thought, they could lie.

your class finished at eleven. after that, you straight away drove yourself to the library where you guys promised to meet up. this time, you were taking your car. yesterday was enough to make you having a trauma. you sit at the table you sat yesterday.

while waiting for sam and dean, you grabbed those books you read yesterday. they were still right where you put them the other day. although there were some you have read, but you needed to make sure that you did not miss anything.

you and sam have not contacted each other, still. even though you have sam's phone number, but you decided to wait and not appear too desperate when the brothers are not in the library as you three promised. eleven ten, the tops. you realised you could not be there at eleven sharp because you had class and the library was quite far.

so you sat there at the table with open books under your nose. it was so chilly and creepily silent. you were shaking as you waited for the brothers there. you kept glancing at the time on your phone and, by now, they are twenty minutes late. how long do they need to come here?

you tried to focus on your readings, but you cannot. you were too worried about them. well, not particularly at the brothers, but with the thought of they making plans. what if they are late because they are making plan behind you? what if they were late because they were investigating things without you? what if they are late because they decided to break into your apartment?

the last thought gave you anxiety. with cassie's case, and your dream, really made you more afraid of this world. you have not fully trusted them, and how come to not let yourself think so badly about sam and dean?

you stood up, leaving the books right where they are. you hold your phone tightly around your hand and shoved your notebook inside your bag. the moment when you were back-facing your front, was the moment where sam and dean came.

"(y/n)?" sam called you softly. you jumped, tensed on your spot, but you quickly turned to them. "is something happen?"

"sam. dean." you were panting because it seem hard to breathe. under the chilly air-conditioner, you were sweating, but you were shaking. you cannot control your gift, causing you to hear different voices inside your head and you panicked.

"stop it!" you whispered to no one in particular. "please, stop it!" your voice was higher. "STOP IT!"

sam straight away get you up in his arms in bridal style. you were throwing tantrum, like you were possessed. at least, that is what other people see. dean was running towards his car, unlocking it and opened the car's door at the back for sam and you. closing the door, he got to the driver's seat and drove you back to your apartment.

at the back seat, sam was trying to coaxed you as you screamed to make it stop. make what stop? sam and dean wondered. but you could not tell them. you could not hear your own voice in the noise. and all you could do was screaming, kicking and slapping sam's hands and the invisible voices.

sam was worried. as far as he knew, he never got his gift too harsh. nothing he could not control. well, except his father's death and his mother's and jessica's. dean asked him too many times to stop it, but he did not know how.

"you must know something!" dean yelled in the car. throwing hard look at his brothers through the rear view mirror.

"i don't know, really!" sam shouted back. "i've never- ugh! you fucking-"

"we're here! we're here!"

in the midst of chaos at the back of the car, sam was relieved when dean announced that they arrived at your apartment. it looked like you became harder to handle when you got here rather at the library. and this caused dean to help sam to hold you and bring you up to your room.

you were yelling the same word again and again. "make it stop! make it stop! aaaaaa!" they deafened sam and dean's hearings. dean would not take this seriously especially when it is you. without any reasons, you both hated each other. but at the moment, you do not care. you just want the voices to stop.

"gosh, she's so heavy!" dean grunted.

"shut up and just lift her up!"

"you owe me, sam!" dean said through his clenched jaws. "you owe me beer."

"whatever you want, brother." sam did not mean it that much. he only agreed just to make dean shut up.

dean practically threw you on the bed, while sam managed to be gently with you as he lays you on the bed. you had quiet down, but your eyes. your blood shot eyes with your body trembling were looking up at something. you still did not see anything, but you hear the voices.

previously, you heard people's thoughts. and because you could not control them, they became louder and mashed up. but here, in your room, you did not ear sam or dean's thoughts, but you hear a foreign male's voice you never heard before.

it kept saying, "not her."

and then you heard cassie's voice. "please help me, (y/n)."