Chapter 1->Back In Time

Nico didn't knew what happened.One moment he was traning with Reyna and in other-bum-he was falling from sky.He fell on something full of food.Table.And he broke it.He heard things like:

"Who is he?"
"He is Kronos' spy!"
"He looks creepy!"

Kronos?Isn't he defeated?, Nico tought.

He looked around and saw familiar sea-green eyes before everything went black.

When he woke up,he was tied up and it looked like every camper was here and so were gods.Although they looked younger.Percy looked even younger than that day when he first met him.

Realisation hit him like a brick.

"Styx!I'm in past,aren't I?"-he asked and Zeus laughed.

"You filthy spy of Kronos!You shall see the punishment that will come to all traitors!"-Zeus yelled and he aimed at Nico with his weapon.

That's it,Nico tought,this is how I die.

But he didn't die.Fates stopped Zeus.

"You foolish god!You kill him,you will kill all your hopes for winning this war!"-one of Fates yelled.

Zeus looked at her with puzzled expression.

"So,he is kid from....from...?"-Zeus started showing something with his hands so campers would not understand him.

"He isn't.Poseidon's kid,Percy is."-Fates said.

Everyone lookef at Percy who looked at them puzzeled.

"Do I have something on my face?"-he asked and Annabeth facepalmed.

"Anyway,he is really from future.And you will watch his memories."

"Why?Why me?"-Nico yelled and everyone looked at him-"I wasn't main in any of wars,Seven was!"

"Because we were bored.And only way for you to go back into your time is to let past and present to watch your memories.Don't worry,we made sure your friends can watch. Now,bye."-Fates said and they were no longer here.

"So,boy,do you know in which time you are?And are you even a demigod?"-Apollo asked.
"I think I do.This is after Thalia became human again,but before I came to camp.And yes,I am demigod."-Nico said.

Gods nodded.Hades looked worried. What will he do when Zeus finds out?

"And who is your godly parent?"-Ares asked.

Nico mentaly facepalmed.

I mean,seriously?Dark everything, "death" vibe?You really can't quees?

But instead he said-"I belive my memories will tell."

"Wait,you are from future,do we win this war?"-Percy asked.

"We did."-Nico said and everyone seemed relived.He didn't have heart to tell them there will be another war,soon after this.

"Now,let's begin so I can go back to my time."-Nico said.

Boy,this is not going to end well.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

So,long promised sequel is out!
If you have any ideas,tell(also song suggestions)

Until next time

~Banshee