Chapter 8->A Whole New World

In last chapter:

New portal opened and two figures were now falling from sky.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Zeus...Do something!"-Hera yelled, but before Zeus could react, winds bend over and guided two visitors safely to the ground.

One of them was a girl, Latina, with long black hair in braid with purple cape. Other visitor was a blond boy, with scar on his lip.

Before anyone could react, Nico jumped up from his seat and hugged girl. By doing that he shocked everyone that was present. Well except blond guy and Percy from future, they were doing their bro-shake like no one was around them.

"Who are you?"-little Percy asked.
"I'm Jason Grace-"he was interupted by Thalia.
"Jason? I tought you were dead!"-she yelled and ran of to hug him.
"For those who don't know, they are siblings."-future Percy said while pointing at Graces-"And no question. All will be answered via poor Nico's memories."

"And who is she?"-someone yelled.
"She is queen."-Nico said and mockingly bowed down. She laughed for second and then her face turned serious again.

"I am Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona, Roman goddess of war. And yes, we exist, Nico's memories should tell you all you want to know."

Camp erupted with questions of campers but they were all stoped once Zeus yelled.

"What are Romans doing with Greeks?"
"Ask your wife."-Percy, Reyna and Nico said at same time.

"It happened, hasn't it?"-Hera asked, ignoring looks from campers and gods.
"Yes."-guests from future sadly answered.
"Was I right? Did it work?"
"Well, we are all here so yeah, it did. But it costed."- Jason said.
"And it costed too much."-Percy said.
Hera just nodded sadly.

"Well, this was cheerful! Let's continue!"-Hermes yelled and Athena kicked him.

Scene changed.

"I hate this. Why do I have to be here?"- Nico asked his sister. She had dragged him to school dance and he was not enjoying at all.

"I was there. I feel you, cuz."- Apollo said and earned slap from Artemis.

"Because I don't want to socialise with people here."

"Relateable."-someone yelled and some campers agrred.

"So just stay here and be usual hyper you."

"Rude."

Nico just ignored last part and started playing with his cards. He was shaken up and taken from his fantasy land when Bianca's professor came and asked them to follow him.

"Monster?"-someone asked.
"No, it's a unicorn. Of course it is monster, we are demigods!"- Nico yelled.
"He even has Death Breath's temper!"-Ares yelled.
And then he was hit. By a pomegranate.

But something was off about him. Nico tried to tell Bianca but she noticed it too late. She started running but professor grabbed her and Nico's hand and dragged them out. They were at the open now and they were scared. At once boy with sea blue eyes came.

"Look, it's me!"-Percy yelled excitedly.
"Yea, we saved the day."-future Percy said with laugh.

He was talking but Nico really did not understand what was boy saying. He tried to signal to boy that there is some kind of monster there.

"You really are Seaweed Brain."

Boy realised it, but only when it was late. There was fight going on and 2 girls and boy from Bianca's class joined him. Nico was staring in awe. That was until girl with blond hair fell over the cliff.

"But I am going to be okay, right?"-Annabeth asked, little scared.
"Yea, but your hair will change a little. But you are 100% alive."-Percy said.
"And Percy should know that, you two don't leave each other for like 2 seconds."-Jason added, causing them to blush.

Boy looked like he was about to jump, but leader of girls who came and ended the fight told him something.

"Ship it."

Nico wasn't really listening, he was in shock.
"...okay?"
"Hmm?"-he turned to Bianca.
"I am going to tent to talk to Lady. Stay here."-Bianca said and went.
"So, you want me to explain what happen?"-boy from school, better known as Grover, asked.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey guys, sorry it took toooooo long to update, I had writters block....kinda still have it😂

So, how was your day? All good?
Have a good day/night and luck in life, we all need it! And take care of yourself! Some time off! Relax and enjoy! And drink watter!

Until next time,

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee