Chapter 6->Out

In last chapter:

Next memory was about to star when flash of light hit the ground followed by screaming person who was falling from sky.

"Please be someone normal."-Nico prayed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Zeus, what are you waiting for? Catch him!"-Hera yelled at her husband.
"I will, I will, no need to panic."-Zeus said like it is no big deal and waved with his hand. Winds slowed down and boy landed safely on Earth.

"You really hate me, don't you?"-Nico just sighed at sky. New commer laughed making gods and demigods confused.

"I tought I was your favourite cousin."-boy said.
"No, that's Jason."
"Oh, right. I am not your type."-boy said faking hurt making Nico frustrated.

"One more word Jackson and I will send you in Underworld for a week. Again."

Boy gave him you-have-just-emberased-me face while others became little scared.
"I take every single thing back. He is definitly your son."-said impresed Ares.

"Wait, you are me? Cool!"-future Percy yelled-"What is future like? What-"
Young Percy was cut of by Thalia who put hand on his mouth.

"Kelp Head?"
Percy nodded.
"Shut up."

"Hey, let go of me! Well, minnie me. Answers will be told. Now continue with memories!"-Percy said.

Nico just sighed, why can't this be over already?

"Bia?"-little Nico called his sister.
"Not now, Nico."-she said, half asleep.

"Rude."-Hera said.

"But Bia, I had nightmare."
Bianca sighed and got up.
"What was it about?"
"I saw you. You were at some weird place. And there were kids. And robot."

Nico looked at Percy.
"I know that look Jackson. Don't you even dare."
"What are we missing?"-asked Demeter.
"It will be shown."-Percy said, leaving others wondering.

And-"-Nico started crying-"You jumped into him. And....and he colapsed...and you...you...died."
Little Nico was shaking by now.

Hestia came to Nico who was shaking a little a huged him. Normally, no one noticed.
"Thanks, lady Hestia."-Nico said.
"Just Hestia, little hero."
"I am not little nor hero."
"You keep telling yourself that, but your actions speak different."

"Shhhh...it's okay. I am here. That was just a bad dream, I will never leave you."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

"That was so cute."-Aphrodite said, adding one more tissue on her pile of tissues.

Scene changed.

Nico was at game room of hotel when he noticed new girl. She was around 12 years old, with grey eyed and blond hair.

"Annabeth?"-everyone looked at her.
"This was during our first quest."-she said.

"Hey, do you know where I can find games based on arhitecture?"
Nico looked at her like she fell from Mars.
"Games in which you build things."-she said in tone in which you explain something to a 4-year old.

"That wasn't nice."-said Hestia, not leaving Nico' side.
"Sorry."

"Oh, I know! Follow me!"-Nico run to the hall, little girl following him.
Nico and girl played whole afternoon together until Bia came for Nico.

Scene changed.

"Nico, wake up."
"No."
"Nico, it's important."
"Nothing is important as my sleep."

"Priorites sorted right!"-Apollo and Hermes yelled.
"One thing that hasn't changed."- Percy said with sadness in his voice.

"Tell that to lawyer outside this room."

"What?"-was heard across the camp.

"What?"-Nico half yelled while getting up from his bed.
"Yes, he says our father sent him. It's time, Nico. We are leaving this hotel."

"It's showtime, baby!"-Hermes yelled.
"Oh yea!"-Apollo joined him and pretended to play air guitar.

Needless to say, both of them were hit by a book.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hello people...... I know I have not update in a while....sorry.....
It's not easy to find time to write with all of exams going on.

Now,couple of questions

1.)Percy was one of most requested characters so I brought him. Back in time will come Jason, Reyna and Will.
What you think about that?

2.)I saw Avengers:Infinity war and I am still not over it.... Any Marvel fans here to talk about movie or Marvel ideas (for fanfic)?

3.)ASLO IF YOU HAVE FANDOM THAT YOU WANT MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK-just comment here and I will see can I write it. Other fandoms often give me inspiration.

~That's all for now!

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee