Chapter 2->Promise

Nico wasn't ready,but in the end,who was?Just when first memory was about to start,note fell from sky.

Athena took it and she started reading it out loud.

"Dear observers,we forgot to tell you that Mr. Nico was,at Hades' orders, bathed in River Lethe.Because of that, you will not see parts of his childhood. That's all.Enjoy.Fates."

Aren't they carring?,Nico tought.

"Wait,why did Lord Hades ordered that?"-Malcom asked.

Hades looked like he was caught in middle of murder.

"Memories will tell,don't worry."-Nico said and he took a deep breath.He wanted this to finish so he can go home.To Hazel.To Reyna.To Will.

Memories started.

Finally,Nico wanted to yell.

Nico looked really young.He was around 5 years old.He was playing with cards that had Greek gods and monsters on it.

"Hey,I play that game!"-one of campers yelled,overjoyed that he wasn't the only one.

"I wish this was real."-he said to girl he was playing with.

"Be careful what you wish for kid. You never know what will be.And in the end it was real for you.Soooo..."-Apollo said and Nico got really big urge to punch him.

She was taller and older.She had dark brown hair in braid and green hat.

"Are you two related?"-Thalia asked.
"Yes.She was my sister."-Nico answered.
"Was?"-Percy asked.
Why you,of all?,Nico tought.
"Was.She died on quest."-he answered simply.Everyone looked down.

"Be careful what you wish for Nico. You never know what could happen."

"Smart girl.I like her."-Artemis said.
Nico just gave her a death glare.That confused some gods but Apollo, Athena and Artemis figured it out.

"But Bia!Just imagine!Imagine Cerberus real!He would be like amazing big dog!I could play with him all day!"

"Kid likes your dog,Hades!You should let him play with him!"-Hermes yelled laughing.Athena hit him with book while Hades kicked him with some bone.Secrerly,Hades was happy Nico liked Cerberus.

"Nico,he could harm you."
"Nope,he is dog.Dogs are good."
"Nico..."
"No.Nope."-Nico was shaking with his head.
Bianca raised her hands like she was surrending and laughed.

"This is so cute!"-Aphrodite yelled.

Scene changed.

"Wow,Bia,that palace was cool!"-Nico yelled excitedly.
"Bia!Bia?"
He turned be he could not see her.
"Bia,this is not funny,where are you?"-he yelled.

"Who would leave their younger brother alone?"-Percy yelled.
You have no idea,Nico toight.
Haded was little stressed.

Panic took over.Little six yeras old Nico started shaking when he heard familiar voice.
"Nico!"

"I was worried for a moment that she left you!"-Percy said,but whe he saw look Nico gave him,he was confused. He saw anger,sadness and desire to punch someone in Nico's eyes.

It was Bianca.She ran to him and hugged him.She tried to calm him down.
"Promise me you will never leave me."-Nico said with tears in his eyes.
"I swear Nico,I swear."

Aphrodite cried.And Apollo too.
Because he knew what will happen.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

IMPORTANT

>So,do you want memories just form PJO or with HOO memories too?I was planing on adding HOO memories,but I wanna know what you guys/girls/demigods/whatever name you want/fans think

>I don't have many childhood ideas,so I will probably start with PJO memories in chapter 4/5

>If you have any ideas about childhood,tell them

>If you have free time and you like The Kane Chronicles and you are searching for story in which Nico is Anubis' host,you can see my story Soldatino

>If you know any cross-over between PJO/HOO and Voltron-possibly one in which Nico is Keith, please comment name or tag the author!Thanks!

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee