An Interesting Conversation

Musical Inspiration----->

I Wanna Be Yours- The Arctic Monkeys 

Wonderwall- Oasis

James Dean & Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens (acoustic)

Bidi Bidi Bom Bom- Selena

Perfect Two - Auburn 

Train- Brick and Mortar 

You Got Me - Colbie Callat 

Single- The Neighbourhood 

1+1- Beyoncé 

Shut Up Kiss Me- Angel Olsen

Love- Lana Del Rey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opal's POV-->>

                   Why can't this bell ring already?!!!! This period has been dragging on for too damn long. Since we have a sub, Zelda and Tommy are taking a nap, Sean went to go sell some weed and Anthony is bragging to his friends about how he's been screwing Sean's little sister, Terri. But if you think about it, screwing around with a walking STD doesn't get you a medal, it gives you a coupon to Planned Parenthood and a lifetime of regrets. And of course, his friends praised him for "scoring with a bad bitch like Terri Stevenson" and how he "didn't need my high maintenance panties" (whatever the hell that means). They start to talk about how I'm not even all that sexy and some other ignorant shit. They spoke loud enough for me to hear and they did it on purpose. I tried to ignore them because they aren't woth my time or energy. But they kept on going. They kept trying to bring out my inner demons. But it still wasn't working. When they realized I wasn't going to respond, they continued to talk about Terri. 

                 Everyone calls her "The Vacuum" because she sucks EVERYTHING up. For example, if she's not around, she sucks up all of the fun. When she is around, she sucks up all the attention. When you're not around, she sucks up your boyfriend. But she does come in handy when she's at a party and sucks up all the guys we wouldn't want anyways. She's everyone's frenemy and can never be trusted. She and Alex used to be best friends in middle school until the mayor's son told Alex that she was trying to talk to Tommy, who was Alex's crush at the time. They barely even talk now. 

                 After a couple more minutes, Sean comes back, looking high as a kite. He really shouldn't smoke his own product but then again he's been doing this since freshman year so he knows what he's doing. Despite the brain cells he kills, he's actually a genius. He took AP trigonometry freshman year and he's been playing the piano since pre-K. If he didn't have a record, he could've probably gotten into MIT. But oh well. He plopped into the seat is next to mine, looking as dazed as ever.

He sighed and said, "Damn, she sure is beautiful."

"Who?"

"Your friend, the crazy one who looks like an angel."

"Zelda?"

"Yup," he whispered, smiling like a clown.