Part 1

"Derek!", Stiles yelled while slapping Derek in the face "Damn it, wake up!". He just balled his hand to a fist and moved it in the direction of Derek's jaw when suddenly a hand grabbed his arm. "Thank god!", he exhaled when he saw Derek's eyes open. "How long was I out? ", Derek asked. "I don't know", Stiles answered truthfully. "Where's Cora?" "I don't know" "Where is Scott" "I-I don't know, okay? He left with Deucalion! I couldn't make him stay. I am good for nothing. I couldn't save Scott, I couldn't save my dad and now Mrs. McCall is gone, too", Stiles eyes started to fill with tears. Derek slowly sat up. "It's all my fault, Derek. If I only had been in the classroom earlier..." "She would have killed you", Derek said. "At least one less problem for you I guess", Stiles mumbled. "Hey, don't talk like that", Derek said and lifted Stiles' face so he looked him in the eyes. Tears were running down his cheeks. "None of this is your fault you hear me?" Stiles looked to the ground, trying to avoid Derek's eyes. "None of it!", Derek repeated. Stiles nodded slowly, not truly convinced. "Remember when I killed Boyd and you told me the same?" "You didn't kill him, you were forced to do it", Stiles chimed in. "And you didn't kill anyone, you just weren't fast enough. But we still have time left. We can save him, you hear me? We will save him! I couldn't save Boyd but I will do everything I can to safe the Sheriff". "It wasn't your fault", Stiles told him again and looked him in the eyes. Derek remembered the first time he told him this.
(Flashback to when Boyd died)
Derek felt a hand on his shoulder. Stiles' hand. He tried to breath but he wasn't able to. He heard Cora cry while she hung over  the dead body of Boyd. Boyd, whom he had just killed. He felt as if he was about to faint. He just wanted to die. To kill someone of his own pack, was something he never wanted to do. They were his family. The only people who at least wanted to be with him. He let his head drop as tears found their way out of his eyes and down his face to the ground. Little circles formed on the water as the tears fell down. Lydia and Isaac came closer and tried to get Cora away from the body. Lydia took Cora in her arm and left the appartment. Isaac lifted the body, nodded in Stiles direction and left after them. "This is all my fault. I killed Boyd", Derek mumbled. "You didn't ", Stiles said although he wasn't there when it had happened. "You don't even know that", Derek said. "As much as you may hate to admit it, but I know you, Derek Hale, and I am 99.9 percent sure you would never kill your own pack, your family." Derek lifted his face to look at Stiles. "I didn't wanted to do it. Kali just threw him on my my claws and I...", he let out a shaky breath "I killed him". Stiles knelt to the ground right in front of Derek, kneeling in the water. "He may have died through your claws, but you didn't  kill him, Derek! If I had a knife in my hand and you walked straight into it, it wouldn't be my fault either", Stiles explained and Derek nodded. "You're right. I still feel horrible", Derek said. "I would be concerned if you didn't. I mean part of your family just died right in front of you" "That's not really helping" "Uh....yeah ... sorry" Stiles stood up and pulled Derek with him. "Just remember it was not your fault. You can feel sad all you want, but don't feel guilty about it", he said and wiped a tear off of Derek's cheek. "Thank you", Derek whispered before leaving the apartment with him to search for the others.
(End flashback)
"Look you can be sad all you want but you don't have to feel guilty", Derek said to Stiles. "Wow you actually listened to me and now you take my own advice against me", Stiles looked both, impressed and pissed. "It was actually a good piece of advice", Derek said. "What can I say, everyone should just listen to me and do whatever I say", he explained and smiled a little. Derek rolled his eyes. "There is good old Stiles again", he said and a hint of a smile was found on his face. "So where is everyone else?", Derek asked. "I think they left to go to Deaton. Cora wasn't well, well basically she didn't  breathe at one point...", Stiles explained. "SHE DIDN'T WHAT?" "Woah calm down, I got her back to breathing, she was okay as they left". "You what?" "I ventilated her. She breathed as I left". Derek looked at him, eyes wide. "What? Should I let her die ?" "No, I...thank you". "You're welcome. So now we may save my dad. We got to find the others and then find out where this place is..." "We will. Okay now let's go", Derek stood up hesitantly. His powers weren't really good right now, his legs could barely hold him. Stiles looked at him as if he wanted to ask if he was fine. "I am alright, we are gonna save your dad now". With that they went into the parking lot of the hospital. Just as they were about to get into Stiles' Jeep Derek heard something. "What is it?", Stiles whispered. "It's Scott", Derek said just as Scott came out of the shadows. "Scott, I thought you went off with Deucalion to join his pack?" "Are you kidding? I have the best pack already, also I was just trying to find out his plan. But..." "But what?", Derek and Stiles said in unison. "Well let's say I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is Ms. Blake, Deucalion and Kali all killed each other in a rather short battle, so they are no problem anymore", Scott told them. "So what is the bad news then?", Derek asked but before Scott could say anything Stiles spoke up. "There is no one to tell us now where our parents are", he concluded and Scott nodded sadly, confirming his best friends worst nightmare.

That was chapter one. I changed a few things, as I don't like that Deucalion lives when he is the bad guy (don't get me wrong, I love him, just not in season 3) and so on. So they all killed each other. I hope I am able to update soon again. Enjoy reading and please leave comments. I love to hear from y'all.