Part 35

Here is another update. Just to get it off my chest: I am really sorry for the cliffhanger. And generally, please don't hate me for this one!

She jumped at Isaac first biting, scratching and punching. He was down after a few seconds. It wasn't only her strength that was extraordinary it was all of her powers. She jumped higher than them, she was faster and genuinely had better movements to dodge their attacks. Allison tried shooting her from afar but her arrow was soon grabbed by her aunt and broken in two. "You of all people should know better than to mess with an Argent", she spat and send her niece flying into the next tree. Scott wolfed out and ran at her with full speed ready to rip her in two for hurting Allison. She scratched him right across the chest and send him to the ground stumbling backwards. Ethan and Aiden attacked simultaniously which startled her at first especially when Derek tried to also get to her. But she had done her homework and kicked Aidan where it really hurt. As to their misterious twin connection Ethan felt the pain as well and it was only Derek against her now. That was until the twins recovered and joined into their, lets be honest, really creepy monster werewolf. Kate didn't look surprised at all and just continued fighting against Derek but he was prepared for her attacks. What he wasn't prepared for was that she would be so fast to get herself out of their fight and have the twins smash him instead of her. He got up nontheless and turned to Kate again who was occupied with literally tearing the twins apart. She dragged her long claws over their chest and left deep cuts. They parted and fell to the ground. While the fight between Derek and Kate went on Lydia and Stiles looked after the others as they couldn't really help Derek in the situation at hand. Isaac was still out like a light as was Allison. Scott was conscious but the wounds of an alpha didn't heal as fast as any other wound and he struggled to even get up. As for the twins they lay there almost motionless and Lydia screamed when she saw Aiden fall to the ground. The scream found it's way towards Kate and it actually made her lose her balance for a little moment which gave Derek the chance to kick her to the ground. She looked up at him laughing. "I missed your roughness", she winked at him and then looked towards Lydia "it really is a shame I have to kill you, banshee". Faster as Derek could follow with his eyes she was up from the ground and tried to slice Lydia's throat open when she was hit on the head with something. She turned around to see Stiles with his bat and laughed at him. "Still dumb enough to play the hero, huh?", she stated and took the bat from him to hit it on Lydia's head. She fell to the ground immediatly, bleeding from her forehead. "Stiles", she turned back to him still holding his bat "didn't you learn from any given situation? Did you really think that you out of all this people could harm me? See I didn't think you would join my pack but I also didn't think you would even show up. And I mean think about how dumb it was to come here, you are just a burden for the rest of this pack. You can't help them but I guess each and everyone of them feels responsible to protect you. So they don't just watch out for themselves, they also have to watch out for you. They have to concentrate on more than just one person. If they get distracted and killed it's partially your fault. Isn't that just wonderful? I mean I kill them but it's your fault after all". "She is lying, Stiles. Don't listen to her", Derek yelled getting ready to attack her again. Stiles let her words sink in. Were they all laying on the ground because of him? Was Derek going to die because he insisted on coming along? Because he was too stubborn to not attend the fight? Was he responsible for the destiny of his friends? He shook those thoughts away knowing that he had to do something. He had to help Derek, but how? He looked around him noticing Allisons arrows on the ground next to her unconscious but, thank god, breathing body. He knelt down as quiet as he could muster and grabbed one of the arrows holding it like a knife. He slowly walked over to where Kate currently send Derek to the ground. Although Kate was pretty dragged out too by now she still had the upper hand in the fight. She let her claws run through Derek's face and Stiles was pretty sure that she had hurt at least one of his eyes in the process. Anger began boiling in Stiles and he got behind her just as she kicked Derek's torso and the silent of the woods was filled with the sound of bones breaking. Derek's bones. Stiles tried not to let the anger take over so that he wasn't going to act careless now. He lifted his arm and with all the force he could muster he stabbed the arrow into her back. The arrowhead sank under her left shoulderblade and he hoped that his knowledge in anatomy was correct enough to at least partially hit her heart with the silver armery. She turned around in shock and knocked Stiles' in the head with her elbow in the process, bruising his face. Stiles could see Derek out of the corner of his eye really struggling to get up. "You really are brave, Stiles. I guess you knew that would get you killed someday", she said and Stiles saw that she was in pain. The bad thing was that she could still use her right arm. She lifted it ready to slash his throat when Derek suddenly jumped in front of him. He could barely stand but held Stiles behind him nontheless. "You won't hurt him", he spat and there was blood dripping from his mouth. "I am afraid I have to as he just tried to kill me, but if you insist I'll kill you first", she smiled at him sweetly then let her hand rush down to cut several wounds into Derek's throat who fell to the ground motionless into a puddle of his own blood.