Who are you?

Dr white was a man of science. A man of principle and a man who believed that work is the best thing for the human body. That being said he always found time for his "Family". Said family was walking through the entrance to the new lab. Well, most did. Dynatron and Aviator hovered above the ground and Seismic had caterpillar tracks that made him faster. Beck led the way through to the main living area and was greatly surprised by what he saw.

The doctor was sat on the floor. Playing monopoly. With a child? The sight made Beck halt his pace altogether and he just stood there staring blankly. Until Brandish bumped into him and he fell on to the floor. Hearing the thump White turned to look at the mighty numbers as they gathered in the doorway. They looked just as stunned as Beck did, because this was hardly a common sight! As usual Brandish was the first to regain his composure and asked hesitantly, "Doctor who, if you do not mind me asking, is that?". Battalion followed right up on the statement, "YES DOCTOR! WHY HAS A CHILD BEEN PERMITTED ENTRY TO THE HEADQUARTERS?" he shouted in his usual military sergeant voice. Dr White sighed. "Battalion please stop shouting. the boy is rather skittish. As for who he is, well. I'll let him introduce himself." White turned to the child, "Alright Eli. Show them what you can do." The child stood up and looked at the assembled troupe of robots. He then took a deep breath as a mask slid down over his face at the same time that his right hand retreated into his wrist and a small Rail gun barrel replaced it. Dr White grinned. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Mighty number 10!" Almost instantly Dynatron's face lit up, both figuratively and literally. "You mean I have a new little Brother?" She asked in an overly excited manner. Dr White looked confused at her sudden outburst, "Well yes but-" He never finished the sentence as Dyna let out a squeal of joy and seized the Small child up in her arms in a firm hug.

Eli began to try and squirm his way out of the hug but to no avail. He was saved when somebody who sounded female called out something to Dynatron. He wasn't sure what was said but everyone in the room groaned after she said it. He fell onto his feet and pushed the mask off of his head. It was uncomfortable and the gun sticking out of his wrist bothered him too. He pushed the gun back inside his arm and let his hand slide back into his wrist. "That's better." He thought happily. He turned when he heard someone clear their throat to get his attention. He turned in the direction it came from and smiled at the person who made the noise.

The person looked like his chest was made from a lighter and his frame was skinny and brittle looking. He had a red colour scheme and his hair was made of fire. The robot smiled back slightly and began to speak, "Hey there kid. Figured I may as well introduce myself. The name's Pyrogen and I'm your oldest brother. Nice to meet you." Eli smiled again nodded. "It's nice to meet you to Mr Pyrogen!" Pyrogen nodded and called someone over.

A small blue robot walked over. She was slightly smaller than Eli and seemed to have a hose for one hand and some kind of cannon for the other. She had a large backpack and a mask on as well. She looked at Eli and waved. "Nice to meet'cha little buddy! I'm Cryosphere, your oldest sister. Not gonna lie, hoping you were gonna be a girl, but hey it's "ice" to have you here anyway!" Many people Groaned at the pun but Eli saw an opportunity for some fun. "Well miss Cryoshpere It's "Ice" to meet you too! You seem like a "cool" person to be around and I feel really "Chilled" out around you!" Everyone in the room went silent. Eli began to worry until Cryosphere Shouted "YES!" in happiness and everyone in else in the room groaned in aggravation. A robot with a strange suit turned to the doctor and complained, "You said there'd be no more of that Doc!"

The next robot to come over was the one who hugged Eli earlier. She seemed to be a bit more human-like and had dark skin, purple hair and... horns? she wore a yellow and black poncho and had pointed feet. "It'szzzz nice to meet you little brother! I'm Dynatron, your other siszzzter! Hope that we get along okay!" Eli nodded wearily. He had no desire to be put into another back breaking hug. Thankfully she gave him a lighter hug and floated over to an electric socket and began... pulling out electric volts? "Dyna!" Doctor White shouted. "Stop eating the power! I have to pay for that you know!" Dynatron looked guilty and apologized.