Searching

Wow. I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry folks, Summers been fun.

Aviator completed yet another loop of the city. The public were getting more than a little confused, first he didn't air his show in the morning and now he was circling the city skyline like someone was chasing him. "C'mon kid, where are ya?" He muttered to himself as he began flying again.

Countershade leapt through the crowds without a sound, checking every nook and cranny, every back alley and every homeless shelter. Eventually he came to a dead end that led into a vast open park. "Damn it!" He yelled in anger, "He's better at hiding than I am and he's not even tryin'!" Shade shook his head and walked to a more populated area.

Brandish was running along the side of a building in an attempt to get a higher vantage point. He made it halfway up the skyscraper and pulled out a set of binoculars. "Hmm. Nothing of merit. Perhaps if I-" "Hi Brandish." Brandish nearly fell off the building in shock. Turning he saw Marion leaning out the window above him. "Marion! You nearly gave me a heart attack." Brand growled. The female robot shrugged, "Oh well. Do you wanna come in? I made some cookies." Brandish shook his head. "I can't. I'm looking for Eli. He is quite evasive." Marion thought for a moment, "Did you try calling him?" Brand went completely stiff. "WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Pyrogen and Dynatron looked up after hearing Brandish shout. Seeing him running down the side of a skyscraper and ran up to where he would come down. Once the ninja robot landed Pyrogen grasped onto his arm and pulled him to face him. "What is it Brand?" He asked. "Yeah, Whatzzz up?" Dyna chimed in. Brandish brushed Pyrogen's hand off, "We're all equipped with internal tracking right?" He asked. Pyro shook his head, "Not Eli. Doctor white didn't install a tracker yet." Brandish grinned, "But he has an internal processor doesn't he?" "Of courszze he doeszzz. We all do." Dyna chimed in. Brandish's grin grew wider, "So he has a codec?" Pyrogen and Dynatron stopped. "Holy crap! You're right! Get the others, we'll tell them about this." Brandish nodded and pressed his fingers to his ear, "Attention everyone! We've found a way to locate Eli. Converge at the lab, we'll fill you in there." Brand said into the comlink. "Ya have? Not bad spook. I'll be there." Shade's voice said through the link. "What he said. I'll be flying back as fast as I can." Aviator said. "ROGER THAT LIEUTENANT BRANDISH. HEADING TO THE RENDEZVOUS NOW!" Battalion yelled.

Brandish waited. "Anyone else?" He asked into the comlink. "We heard you Brandish. We'll go to the dining room." Beck's voice replied.

Everyone had gathered in the dining area, even Cryo. "So... I'll bite, what is this method Brand?" Beck asked hesitantly. Brandish nodded and stood up addressing everyone in the room, "So as you're all probably aware we are built with an internal processor that allows to think, act and analyze data. It also provides useful functions like instantly bypassing WiFi passwords and internet browsing." Cryosphere sighed, "So how does this help us find Eli?" Brandish raised his hand, "Patience. These processors also include a codec. And a calling function." Everyone in the room (Save for Brandish, Pyrogen and Dynatron) Sat bolt upright. Beck got up and walked over to Brandish, "Are you telling me that we've been running around like headless chickens for hours when we could have just called Eli and asked where he was?" He asked. Brandish shrugged, "Essentially yes." This was however the wrong answer as he given a swift punch in the face by Beck. "Look, while I'm usually all for punchin' Brand we have somethin' to be gettin' on with." Shade spoke aloud. Battalion nodded, "OPERATIVE COUNTERSHADE IS CORRECT. WE MUST LOCATE THE CHILD."

Cryosphere raised her hand. "I'll call him." She said quietly. Everyone nodded, "I don't see any objections Cryo. Go ahead." Beck said cheerily.  Cryosphere nodded and pressed two of her fingers to the side of her head, "C'mon kid pick up." She muttered. A flash appeared on her visor, "Call connected. Initiating voice link." The small cpu stated. Cryo grinned.

"Hello ms Cryo. How are you?"