Silence

Next part? Let's go.

Battalion was still sat on the floor. Eli had been moved hours ago and Battalion still hadn't said anything. He just didn't know what to do, on one hand he was wracked with guilt about what he had done but on the other hand he felt incredibly satisfied with the results. Battalion shook his head and began to get up, he needed to do something to make this right. Stopping he began to laugh, there was no taking back what he had done! "Finally lost it 'ave ya?" Shade's voice came from the corner of the room. Battalion turned around and Shade was surprised to see an incredibly tired look on Bat's face. "I think I have Shade. I really do." Battalion said softly, slumping over in tiredness or perhaps sadness. Countershade walked up to his older brother and patted him on the shoulder, "Look Bat I ain't gonna say that what you did was the righ' thing but I am gonna say that I wanna know your justification for doing it." Battalion sighed solemnly and shook his head. "I... I don't know." He said. Shade Grunted in annoyance, "There has ta be somethin' Bat! You don't just put someone in intensive care for no reason!" Battalion sighed yet again, "I guess... I guess that I was... Fed up with it?" Shade gritted his teeth, "Fed. Up. With. What?" Bat looked away, "With... With more of us being made. Each and every one of us was made for battle in one way or another. Even Beck. Does White think he can justify another murder robot just by giving it a happy personality? I just... Ugh." Battalion shook his head and walked away leaving behind Countershade to think his thoughts.

Pyrogen had not left the doctor's side. Ever since Eli had been deposited in the room by Beck, Pyro had been helping with the work and praying to whatever Gods existed that his little brother would be okay. "That should do it." White said as he pulled of the welding mask he had been wearing. Pyro's head snapped round to look at the Doctor, "So he's going to be okay then?" White shook his head, "I never said that. I'm going to have to run a diagnostics scan. On top of that we're going to have deal with emotional and possible mental trauma. Eli's not going to be the same after this. Though hopefully this will open Battalion's eyes a bit." Pyrogen nodded. "We'll make sure he's okay Doctor." White turned, "Are you talking about Bat or Eli?" Pyrogen set his jaw, "With any luck, both."

Beck was sat in Call's room with his head in his hands. He was unable to cry though, for whatever sad reason that may be. Call draped her arm over Beck's shoulders in an effort to offer some form of comfort but to little success as he shook her arm off seconds later. "Sorry. I just... I don't know." Beck muttered wearily. Call cocked her head to the side, she had not had emotions for very long but she knew that Beck was sad but she did not know how to comfort him. She decided to search Google for answers on what to do. She gained enough data to make an attempt at proper "Comforting". She wrapped her arms around Beck and held his body close to her. Beck looked up in surprise, "Um Call? What are you doing?" Call tightened her grip, "I believe it is called a hug. Am I doing it right?" Beck chuckled softly. "Yes Call. You are  hugging me right. But I don't think you're meant to rest your head so close to my private areas." Call then realized what kind of hug she had engaged in and quickly curled into a ball turning red from embarrassment.

Brandish couldn't find any joy in his games at the moment. His worry began to show in his performance and people seemed to be noticing it. "Yo Brand? You okay? Not to sound rude but you're doing shit and the team is getting fed up." Came Marion's voice over the headset. "Yeah, sorry Mari I'm a little worried right now." Brandish said as he slumped into the sofa. "It's alright pal. I don't mind but if you're upset perhaps we should play something less competitive?" Marion suggested. Brandish smiled. His girlfriend always knew how to lift his moods, "Sure. How about GTA?"

Cryosphere paced around worriedly. She was incredibly concerned for her little brother. Sure he could be fixed but what if something went wrong? She couldn't bear the thought of something happening to him. He was far to precious for bad things to happen to him! He was like a more childish and male version of herself! "You're not going to get anywhere worrying about him Cryo." Seismic said suddenly. Cryo jumped, "Where did you come from?" She asked. "I've been here the whole time. Shows how oblivious you are when you're worried." Seismic commented. Cryosphere was about to complain but instead just hung her head and sobbed sadly. Seismic walked over and patted her lightly on the back. "It's alright. We're all worried about him." Seismic's voice cracked towards the end. Cryosphere looked up and saw he had a single tear in his eyes.

                                                                       (Time skip)

Everyone had gathered in the repair room. They were all excited to see Eli but were slightly deterred by Doctor White's expression. "Thank you for gathering here. Now I know everyone's excited to see Eli but... but there are some... complications." Everyone's hearts stopped after he said that. "What... What kind a complication's Doc?" Countershade asked hesitantly. White sighed, "It is entirely possible he will have some form of mental or emotional trauma. On top of that... well I found a slight bug created by stress. His personality will be a lot more... colder than before. It will last about a week at most." Cryo shuffled her feet, "So he'll be a jerk then?" She asked. White shrugged, "I don't know. We'll have to turn him on and see." With that he flicked a switch on the back of Eli's head.

Eli sat up and looked around. Battalion stepped forward, "How do you feel soldier?" He asked in a non-shouty voice. Eli stared at him, "I felt like shit before you walked over. Now I want you to kill me again." Battalion stepped back in shock and everyone else winced. "Welp. Now that you know that I'm out of here. Just like you wanted Bat, Don't try and stop me." Battalion scowled, "Look kid. I'm real sorry for what I did but you can't just walk out on us like that!" Eli scowled right back as he rounded on Battalion, "Look old man. The Doc said this'll last for a week. So I'm gonna high tail it outta here before I do someone some serious harm. I can forgive you for nearly killing me but I can't forgive you for everything else. Now get out of my way." With that Eli stormed out of the building. Not to be seen again for a while longer.