Rescue! (PT.1)

Eli was a lovely and trusting robot by programming. As such, he saw no reason why he shouldn't follow this complete, but helpful, stranger through the Mag-Train station in order to get home to his family. The attendant he'd been following turned to look down at him, her painted smile only somewhat creepy as her eyes lit up a little bit.
"Oh, I'm sure your handlers would love to have you back as soon as possible. I can't imagine what I'd do with myself if I lost something as precious as you!" She said cheerily as she leaned down and pinched Eli's cheek, to which the smaller robot flinched a little bit before putting on a kind smile.
"That's very nice of you to say Miss! So how are we going to find my family? I called them a little while ago and they told me to stay where I was. But... It wasn't nice there. So I ran here." He explained in a hurried manner as he was eager to reunite with Cryosphere, Beck and the others. The Attendant paused for a moment before nodding in an understanding way.
"Right... Well, we'll make a call and tell them to come here." She said as she wheeled into a dark room, the innocent Eli following after her.

The second the small robot entered the room, the door slammed shut.

Beck skidded quickly to a halt and tripped down onto one knee as he looked around quickly, observing his surroundings as his OS stopped tracking the source of Eli's call. Brandish followed suit and flipped forwards, landing in a crouched position besides Beck.
"It's gone Brand, his signal disappeared!" Beck shot out in a panicked manner as he tapped desperately at his headgear, trying to re-establish a connection. The Samurai gently took Beck's wrist and held it still as he shut his optics, calling upon his sixth sense to try and find Eli. When that failed he released Beck's wrist and allowed him to continue his tapping.
"I do not sense him... Find where it was last transmitted and we will continue there." He said simply as he glanced back to try and spot Seismic. "Where... Where did Seismic go?"

Seismic had fallen behind a while back, his large and blocky stature, as well as his caterpillar treads had left him unable to keep up with his younger, faster brothers. He'd taken to following his own route along towards Eli's signal, deciding to head to where he was most likely to have ended up after the young bot's signal disappeared on the map. Following a normal route somebody distressed would take, all signs pointed towards Eli having wound up at-

"The Mag-Train Station!" Beck yelled suddenly as he sprung back into action, taking off at high speed towards the place in question, realligning his form to Switch to the flight mode he'd gained from Aviator. The bot took to the skies and headed North towards the area of public transportation. Brandish sighed and leapt up onto a nearby building, kicking off of it and beginning a wallrun to keep up with Beck. The duo travelled for roughly 45 seconds before a large blast of energy cut the two off, forcing them to take cover on a rooftop. They took a moment to recuperate before turning to face the threat at hand.

Before Brandish could draw his sword, he was sent flying into a rooftop Aircon unit by a vicious kick from the assailant. Beck avoided the same fate by rolling away from the spot Brandish had been kicked from, letting out a short gasp as he saw who had kicked Brand. Stood before him in all of her Crimson glory was Raychel. And she did not look pleased to see Beck.

The two stared at each other for a while before Beck transformed his hand into an energy cannon, taking three quick shots at Raychel before she could speak. She retaliated quickly by dashing to the side and firing of a large blast at Beck, who promptly avoided it. The exchange of firepower continued like this for a while longer before the two leapt at each other, colliding in the air as they began to exchange blows.
Beck fired off two quick punches into Raychel's stomach before he was floored by a mighty right hook from Raychel's cannon arm. She immediately followed it up by leaping into the air with her fist raised...

Only to fade in xel particles and shift away as the shrill whistle of a sharp blade slicing through the air graced her ears. Raychel reformed into a solid being and let out a growl of anger as she glared at the new threat of Brandish. The Robot Shogun in question was stood calmly in front of beck, his helmet dented from the kick Raychel had delivered. His stance became low as he sheathed his sword, getting into a battle ready position for hand to hand combat. A roar came from deep within Raychel as she charged Brandish, raising her Cannon arm at the still warrior. Brandish's hand curled slowly into fists as he darted forwards in a sudden burst of speed.

The air between the two of them became thin.

Time seemed to stand still for a second.

The world itself seemed to silence for those brief few seconds.

And then the warriors clashed, the sound of metal colliding with metal filling the air with its terrible screech.

Meanwhile

Seismic slowly rolled up to the Mag-Train Station and surveyed the area. Rush hour had just begun and the whole station was filled up with civilians, both human and robot alike. The large construction robot began to roll into the crowd and call out Eli's name, hoping that his younger brother would respond to his summons.

Unbeknownst to him, his brother was very close. As the clock struck 3:00; A sleek, black Mag-Train pulled into the station. A container, filled to the brim with robots of all shapes and sizes was loaded onto it, all of which were deactivated. As it was put onto the private vehicle, it bumped slightly, making the lead coating crack, and the EMP generator Fritz for a second, allowing the robots inside of it to activate and then promptly deactivate. In amongst all of the robots, Eli's OS activated for a brief moment, sending out a long to all 9 of the other Mighty Numbers as the Train pulled out of the station.

"Help."