Meeting my Brother's Friends

Jackson stopped at a white house (The picture above.) There we picked up one of his friends. I thought he cute. He had brown hair and brown eyes. I mean I know Jackson thinks he's wild and sexy. He then opens the back door. He had a cute bright smile on his face.

"Hey, it's my boy, Jackson. What's up?" said the boy. Then he noticed some was in the front, but couldn't tell it who it was.

"Hey, Mark. Next to me is Y/N. She's my sister who's going to be living with us." said Jackson. I then look behind to see the guy named Mark. I gave him a smile and waved. He smiled and waved back at me.

"Hello Y/N. I'm Mark Tuan. Nice to meet you Y/N Wang." said Mark.

"Nice to meet you too Mark," I said with a smile. We were all talking about small talk. We got along really great. Next was another. But this time no one was out.

"Mark, Y/N, I have an idea," said Jackson

"Mark, Y/N, I have an idea," said Jackson. Jackson told us his plan. I thought it was really funny. We both nodded. I went outside the car and walked up to the door. There was a boy with black hair who answered the door.

"Excuse me..." I said in the cutest way possible.

"Yes?"

"I...I like you!" I said bowing down. While he started to blush.

"H-H-Hold on! Do I even know you!? Are you sure you have the right person!? I mean you're cute and all, but--" He got cut off by Mark and Jackson laughing in the background.

"Is this some kind of prank or something?! Who even is this girl?" said the boy with black hair so confused.

"Relaxed JB, this is my sister, Y/N. She's staying with me. I thought since she doesn't know anyone we would show her to the mall and spend time together.

"I guess your sister is a lot like you Jackson." said JB.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Jackson chuckling. I looked at him. He took a quick looked at me too. I then smiled to myself and looked down.

~Mark's POV~

When Jackson arrived. I went in back, but when I went in I saw someone was in the seat next to Jackson. I didn't want to ask, but I just went to talk to Jackson. I think he knows who that person is.

"Hey, it's my boy, Jackson. What's up?" I said.

"Hey, Mark. Next to me is Y/N. She's my sister who's going to be living with us." said Jackson. Then his sister looked at me. She gave me a smile and waved at me. 'Whoa her sister is cute.' I thought. I smiled and waved at her back.

"Hello Y/N. I'm Mark Tuan. Nice to meet you Y/N Wang." I said greeting her.

"Nice to meet you too Mark," she said with a cute smile. Jackson, Y/N, and I were just talking. Until we got to JB's house.

~Time Skip~

We made it to the mall. Jackson and Y/N wanted to go to get some clothes. JB and I agreed and went to buy some clothes. Jackson wanted to go first, but we made Y/N go. She didn't want to do first, but every made her.

"Fine. I'll do it, but don't judge my clothing style," she said blushing.

"Hey, there's two of them! Why don't I go in that one?" asked Jackson.

"Alright," said JB. Just then Y/N came out wearing hip hop clothes. JB, Jackson, and I were all surprised. I mean she did say '... but don't judge my clothing style.' I never thought of this!

"What do you have a problem with the way I dress?" She asked all of us giving sass.

"No it's not that it's just we didn't think you like hip hop." said JB.

"I like doing hip-hop. That's how I made my friends who are boys."

"Whoa, you have to show us your stuff."

"Sis, you never told me this, when did you start doing this?"

"... Well, I'm actually going to stop... " She said going back in. Jackson also went in. Y/N bought a lot of cute clothing, but there was one of the clothes that she wouldn't show us. After we were all done, we went for ice cream. It was really fun hanging out. We got to know each other more.

"Hey Y/N taste this ice cream," said Jackson. She took a bit out of it. She smiled.

"Whoa! It tastes really good!" She said, with a little ice cream on her face.

"Hey Y/N..." I said. She looked at me and I wiped off the tiny bit of ice cream off her face. She started to blush.

"You know you could have told me that instead of...umm, nevermind." She said looking away.

"Sis are you blushing?" asked Jackson smirking.

"S-S-Shut up!" She said a bit pushing Jackson. As he chuckles a bit. We were heading back to the car. Jackson then dropped us off one by one. What was going to happen tomorrow?

(A/N: *Yawn* Before you go... Answer my question!)

Question: Who's your OTP?

Me: *Falls sleep on the floor*