BEACH DAYY!!!

(A/N: Hello, sorry for not posting in a while! But!!! I went to the beach and during that time I had an idea! To make the whole gang go to the beach!!! This won't affect the main story, but I just thought it would be a cool story! I hope you'll like it.)

I was in my room blue that summer will be over soon. I had my fan on me since it was hot, I was reading a book, and I had pocky in my mouth. It was all peaceful, listening to my music, until...

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jackson coming into my room without even knocking. I was a bit pissed but took my headphones off slowly. I sighed and looked up to see everyone was in their swim shorts. Wait a minute... Everyone in swim shorts... pool toys... beach bags... towels... oh no... we're...we're...

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!" yelled BAMBAM. That's what I thought. I went to put my book down. I breathed in and out. Looking at my brother. I went closer to him giving him the death glare. 

"Brother..." I said looking down hiding my face in my hair. Waiting for his response. 

"Y-Yes...?" said Jackson scared of me. I jumped into his arms. He was shocked just as I expected.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!!! Let me just get ready and we'll be going!" I said. Jackson's shocked face turned into a happy face. 

I closed the door on them. I went to change into my bathing suit. (choose between them below) I couldn't wait to go to the beach! I didn't even know there was a beach near by. I got my sunglasses, towel, sunblock, beach bag, and clothes. 

I was ready, to the beach we go! Jackson took all of us to the beach

I was ready, to the beach we go! Jackson took all of us to the beach. The boys went into the ocean, while I went under the umbrella sitting on my towel with my book. It was a romantic love story about a nerdy girl and a B-Boy. A million times Jackson told me to come in the water. I denied him so many times.

"Hey Y/N," said Mark in front of me. I blushed looking at his body, but hide the fact by covering my face in the book. 

"Hey, Mark hows the ocean?" I asked. 

"It's really fun, why don't you want to go in the water?" asked Mark.

"Meh, I don't really like the ocean," I said.

"But isn't it boring being alone over here?" asked Mark. "I mean we did come here for you. You know that right?" 

"Wait really?!" I said. Mark nodded. He raised out his hand for me, and I reached his hand dropping my book. He took me to the ocean. I was blushing the whole way there.

He then randomly stopped when the water was in the middle of legs. He let go of my hand. I didn't know what he was doing, but he was planning something. I was about to turn back, when after a few minutes. He surprised splashed me. I didn't prepare, but the water was cold. (But come on Mark... that was COLD. HAHAHA Only me? Ok...) I then splashed water back at him. We kept splashing back at each other until I made a huge wave and Mark fell down. I started to laugh. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him. I was on top of Mark now. We both started to blush. He then went to reach my lips. He ended up kissing me!? 

"M-M-Mark!?" I said blushing. 

"Y/N... I love you..." He said. My eyes widen. H-H-He loves me...

"Mark..." I said smiling. He looks at me with soft and gentle eyes. "I love you too."

(A/N: THE END!!!! I hope you liked it. I've got to go now. I'm going to eat dinner. 

Follow me on SNAPCHAT: xxwolfbaeoxox76

For behind the scenes and updates to when I'm posting!)