Mom...!?

I then woke up to an empty room. There was mom tied up and the women from before there kicking her. I was scared, but how did they have my mom there!?

"Mom...?! But I thought you died!" I said getting up. The women untied her. Mom looked scared.

"Tell her." Said the women from before. I then realized she was the one who shot me.

"*Sigh* I never died. But I need your help sweetie." She said.

"What!? You never did die! And now you want me to help you!?" I said. I couldn't believe it. I felt happy yet scared and mad.

"We need you to bring your father here." She said.

"Tell me why?" I said hoping they finally get reunited.

"To kill him." She said. Her words shocked me. 'kill him!? I thought you loved him!' But she's my mom... I love her, but I know it's wrong... But I also love my dad.

"And if I don't?" I said crossed arms looking mad, but inside I was scared.Mom then went closer to my face.

"Or else... we'll kill you, sweetie. So don't tell anyone." said mother getting really close to my face. I had a tear drop off my face. 'Mother... you're so different... d-did they make her do this' I thought. She then cut me a bit on my arm. I nodded.

"Great, father will be worried if you stay out late. So go along." She said shooting me off. I wanted to cry.

"W-W-When do I have to bring him here?"

"Bring him on Friday."

"But today is Tuesday! That means I only have 4 days left!"

"You don't want to get killed sweetie do you?" said mother lifting my head. I shake my head no.

I then went to go back home. 'What time is it?' I thought. I then looked at my phone. 16 MESSAGES!? Mark, Jackson, and JB! I looked at Jackson's.

Jackson: 5:36

Y/N! Where are you! You're worrying me sick!

5:39

Y/N you are coming home right now!

5:43

Ok, Ok are you mad at me? Or is this a prank? Please answer me.

5:44

Alright, maybe you're in trouble.

5:51

Mark, JB, and I are going to help me find you don't worry.

5:52

Y/N I'm coming for you!

2 missed calls from Mark.

Mark 5:32

Hey Y/N where are you, everyone is worried about you. Are you ok?

5:40

Did we do something?

5:42

Please come home.

5:44

Y/N please answer me...

5:46

Y/N please I'm really worried about you.

JB: 5:38

Y/N where are you? Are we worrying? Are you ok?