New School, New Friends, New Life

~Your POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone. I turned it off and sat on my bed. I yawned while stretching, but I then remembered what day it was. I then started to get my uniform on. 'Whoa, this uniform really suits me.' I thought. It was a dark blue uniform. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I then went back to my room. I looked in the mirror. 'Should I wear makeup?' I asked myself. I then just wanted to put natural looking makeup on. I took my hair out of the ponytail I had. I then went downstairs to wait for Jackson, but he was already there.

 I then went downstairs to wait for Jackson, but he was already there

"Oh hey." He said looking up at me. He was on his phone.

"Good morning. Were you waiting for me?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"No, I just go down here. Dad told me to take you to school. We'll also be picking up Mark and JB." He said putting his phone in his pocket. I nod in reply and went to his car. I was in the passenger seat again. "Are you ready for a new school?"

"I guess... I mean...It's a new country and a new school."

"I see... Hey, remember when you said you were going to quit doing hip hop..."

"Yeah what about it?"

"Why do you want to stop doing it? Do you not like it or something?"

"I still like doing hip-hop, but it was the place... well... I was walking from dance class when someone put a knife to my neck and mom saved me, while I was running away calling 911. I watched mother die... I just couldn't believe it." I said looking down trying not to cry. "I just feel like it's my fault..."

"Y/N... It's not your fault.." said Jackson putting his hand on the top of my head. He then started to pat it.

"*Sigh* Thanks... Oh! It's Mark!" I said seeing Mark skateboarding.

"Good morning Mark. Why are you skateboarding?" asked Jackson.

"Morning Jackson, Y/N. My car is getting fixed so I thought just to skateboard," said Mark.

"Why don't you hop in? We're getting JB." said Jackson as Mark nod and put his skateboard in the back with him. We went to pick up JB and went to school.

~Time Skip~

I waited outside as the teacher was talking about me being the new student. I waited until the teacher tells me to go in. Mark was a grade higher than us. Jackson and JB were in the same grade as me. I sighed.

"Please come in." said the teacher. I then opened the door and walked in. Everyone gasped and looked at me. I heard everyone was whispering.

"Whoa, she's really pretty." "Hey, are you single?" "Can we be friends?"

"Hello, my name is Wang Y/N. I like dancing, drawing, and making new friends. I really do hope I can be your friend." I said with a smile and then bowing.

"Miss Wang why don't you sit with your brother and JB?" said the teacher. I nodded as there was a seat in between my brother and JB. I walked over to them as everyone was talking about me.

"Whoa, her brother is the wild, sexy, Jackson. No wonder she looks so cute." "I wonder if she had a boyfriend." "Didn't she say she likes Hip hop? Why don't we let her join us?"

"So how's being popular?" Said Jackson.

"I don't know how's being wild and sexy," I said giggling. My schedule went like this English/Reading, Math, Science, Lunch, Free Time, Social Studies, Art, Music, Gym. I've even made some cool friends. They were all so nice and kind to me.

~Timeskip to Lunch~

Jackson, JB, Mark, and I were all outside sitting together eating lunch. Small talk and random things. Everything was going awesome! I couldn't believe my luck. To even think I was nervous coming here. Jackson and JB were telling Mark how smart I was.

"Mark you should have been there! The teacher was all shocked when Y/N answered all the questions right!" said JB still impressed.

"That's my sister. Cute, smart, and kind."

"Or maybe because I review the chapter?"

"How did you even know we learn that?"

"I always work ahead in my old school."

"Maybe you can help me out sis~." said Jackson with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, I'll help you," I said giggling.

~Mark's POV~

"Mark you should have been there! The teacher was all shocked when Y/N answered all the questions right!" said JB still impressed.

"That's my sister. Cute, smart, and kind."

"Or maybe because I review the chapter?"

"How did you even know we learn that?"

"I always work ahead in my old school."

"Maybe you can help me out sis~." said Jackson with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, I'll help you." Y/N said giggling. I started to blush at that giggle. 'Wow, Cute, Kind, and even smart. What more can you want?' I thought to myself. I was eating my food when JB had an idea.

"Y/N you said you do hip hop, right?" said JB. She nodded whiling having some food in her mouth. "Well can you please show us your tricks."

"Fine... but only if... Jackson sings," she said. Jackson nodded. She then did this really cool hip hop dance.

"Why would you want to quit that!?"

"Wait Y/N... those tricks are so cool maybe you want to join us?"

"Sure, I love to!"

"Awesome come to us after school. We'll be waiting."

"Wow Y/N you're so popular!"

"Thanks, Mark, but it's just because I've done hip hop before. Oh! The bell is going to ring we better go to class!"

A/N: I know this seems kind of boring, but I mean I didn't have so much ideas for the beginning, but I've got some better ones next chapter! Thanks so much! I promise next chapter will be more exciting.