Chapter 19

I am so bored of my life; it’s just keeps on getting even worse. My friends have literally forced me to attend that stupid party of Liam’s friend. I don’t even know that guy’s name and I am going to his party, I don’t like it at all. The girls came home and talked to my parents about something, I wish I would know what they said. Later that night my mom made me call them and say yes to this party.

I can’t believe they did this, it’s the height of stupidity and now as we are sitting for our lunch, they are laughing their asses off about it. “I can’t believe you guys did this.” I said annoyed. They are not even ready to tell me what they said to my parents.

“Come on, it’s funny.” Rachel said making the others laugh even harder. All of them are behaving like jerks even Will and Liam.

Will threw an arm over my shoulder still laughing. He leaned in “The look on your pretty face is priceless.” He whispered in my ear.

I slapped his arm playfully “Ouch.” He said faking hurt making me giggle at him. He always did something like this, he really was amazing.

I looked away from Will still giggling to see Noah frowning beside me. It must be about Cassie, he will tell me when he feels like sharing. “Whose idea was this anyway?” I asked looking at all of them expectantly. They stop laughing and looked at each other than at Noah.

“You planned it?” I asked him accusingly. I should have guessed it was Noah, who will do such things otherwise. He is just impossible at times.

He shrugged as if it was nothing and then chuckled when I glared at him. “Not only me. Will and Liam backed me up.” He said waving his hands towards them.

“My mom gave me a lecture for an hour about how I am anti-social and a loner. She even called me a nerd, all because of you. Liam?” I said trying to control my laughter remembering my mom little speech which went on for an hour.

“You can laugh you know, it no rule for you to be serious all the time.” Liam said making everyone giggle again. I laughed and they all joined in.

“Now that you have agreed, come to my place to get ready then we will go.” Amber said excitedly. The three of them Rachel, Amber and Rosie looked at me with a smirk.

They are again going to dress me up like a Barbie doll. I don’t understand why they are so interested in making me look good. I guess it’s because I have never had a boyfriend, never been kissed and I am still a virgin makes them think I am weird. I just never felt right to go out with boys I didn’t know well but no one really ever asked me.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Today is Friday and I am glad to get this weekend off. I just want to catch up on my sleep this weekend. In this week, I had made things right with Noah which was actually helping me deal with myself for the first time in weeks. Distancing me from Noah was not such a good idea after all.

After the class I went to the locker to get some of my books. The hallway was almost empty, I saw Noah heading towards the main entrance which opens in the car park. Is he skipping? But I came with him in the morning he didn’t say anything to me. I ran behind him and caught up to him just in the car park.

“Hey, where are you going?” I asked grabbing his arm making him stop and look at me. He looked at me shocked but then changed his expression quickly.

“Nothing I just have something to do.” He mumbled looking at his car. He is not looking at me, why is he lying? Is something wrong? I hope it’s not anything too serious.

I took his hand in my hand. “Is everything ok? What is wrong?” I asked softly and he looked up at me trapping me in his beautiful deep blue eyes. When he looked at me like this it felt like he could see my soul. I know it’s stupid but still but that’s me.