Chapter 26

Noah’s POV

“I don’t like to see you sleeping around all the time. It hurts and yes I do get jealous but you know what? I have the right to because…” Rebecca stopped. What was she about to say? She is definitely keeping something from me.

“Why do you care?” I asked and crossed my arms on my chest waiting for her to answer me. I want to know what she was going to say. Her had eyes went wide like she had seen a ghost or something.

 “Um…I don’t know. Just leave me alone.” She said and walked out of the room. I just stood there watching her leave. She is angry with me; she never storms out like this.

I ran a hand through my hair roughly. I really have no right to be possessive about her she is my friend and girlfriend but I can’t help it. When I entered the room looking for her and saw Will’s hands on her I just lost it. I wanted to beat the crap out of him for touching her. No one else can kiss her like that except me. Whoa, she is not yours I reminded myself. Why does she being with someone else bother me so much?

I sighed and went downstairs. I should apologize; I don’t like her being mad at me. The party was going on in full swing. I stood near the stairs scanning the room to find her but she was nowhere to be seen. Where did she go? I spotted Will and Sarah in a corner chatting normally. Will’s nose was swollen and red. Shit, that must hurt. I should apologize but not right now. She must be upstairs in my room.

I opened the door of my room and saw Rebecca sitting on the bed curled up in a ball. I walked towards her and she looked up. Her eyes were bloodshot and her nose red at the tip, she has been crying. I flopped on the bed next to her as soon as I sat down she got up and was about to leave. I got up and grabbed her hand making her stop.

“I am sorry. Have you been crying?” I asked putting a finger under her chin making her look up at me. Yep, she definitely was crying that to because of me. I am such a jerk, I don’t like see her sad and now she has been crying because of me.

She shook her head. “No, why would I cry?” she said. I always see through her lies like she sees through mine. I don’t understand why we bother lying to each other.

“You are a terrible liar.” I said and she smiled but then looked away again. “I am sorry. I will never do anything like again at least will try not to. I know Will has always had a soft spot for you that are why. Anyways I won’t do it again.” I said.

It will be difficult not to but I won’t. I don’t like her to be upset because of me. We have only this summer then we will leave for college. She still hasn’t finalized any college. I have been trying to make her consider Oregon. We could live together or something. “It’s ok but why did you do that?” she asked bringing me back to our discussion.

“I don’t know. I guess I snapped.” I replied. I was insanely jealous seeing her with someone else, my blood was boiling. If I admit this she will think I am crazy. She is so beautiful; she never fails to surprise me. It’s hard not to be close to her all the time.

“You snapped? That’s your reason?” she said looking at me shocked. She looks so cute when she gets angry; she narrows her eyes every time she gets angry.

“Well, yeah what do you want me to say?” I asked. She looked like she was thinking so I just stood there watching her.

She shrugged. “I don’t know.” She mumbled softly and looked at me. She was biting her lower lip and her hands were on her hips. She is so perfect. No can be this perfect right?

“I am tired and I am going to sleep in the guest room tonight. I am still mad at you.” She said pointing her finger at me.

I groaned. No way is that happening. I love seeing her fall asleep in my arms. “Come on, I said I am sorry.” I whined.