Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

"Finally I'm all moved in!" You sighed as you looked at your new room. You had just moved in with you best friends Sam, Colby, Elton, Aaron, and. Corey.

*flashback*

"Pleaseeeeee! You'll have fun ___! Plus don't you want to move out of that crappy apartment?" Sam begged over the phone.

"No Sam, I'm fine here."

"But it can better or YouTube setup!"

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"No."
"Yes- wait I mean-"
"YOU SAID YES!"
"UGH! Fine."
"YES! YES! YES! SHE SAID YES!"
"When should I come and move out?"
"Next week or on two weeks so you can give a heads up to your viewers and your landlord", he responded

"Ok, don't tell anyone except for Elton, I want to surprise them"

"Ok I won't"

*flashback ends*

They've been on a trip so they aren't back yet, and setting up my room was easy, since I didn't really own a lot.

"___ They're home!" Sam shouted from downstairs.

I quickly ran down and hid in the kitchen. I here the door open and them all walk towards the kitchen.
3...
2...
1...

"SUPRISE!" I yelled scaring them, even Elton who knew the plan. I saw Colby jump into Corey's arms. I laughed while Colby got out of Corey's arms blushing in embarrassment.
Suddenly I feel 6 arms around me in a group hug. I smiled. "___! What are you doimg here?" Colby and Corey say in usion. "I'm moving in with you all!" Elton smiled and nodded as in saying 'she is'. They all cheered. "Wait till Sam finds ou-", Sam cut off Colby. "I already know", he chuckled, "how else would she get into the house?" "True", Colby said we all just laughed slightly.

"Wait does Aaron know?"  Elton asked.

"No, he's still out doing what he does"
All of the sudden we here the door open. We walk down and see Aaron his keys down. Perfect. I ran and Jumped on his back. He screamed but soon realized it was me. He laughed and grabbed me. He spun me around then hugged me. Aaron was like a brotherly type, he's always had my back and cared for me, we annoy each other like siblings and even act like siblings.
You sighed happily. Aaron put you down and you smiled childishly. Then you feel two arms snake around your waist. "Now that you live with us, we could watch movies together", Corey said. I could feel his smirk." You giggled. "Maybe tomorrow" you replied. You released yourself from his grip.
"Soo! What's for dinner?" You smiled innocently. "Anything you want", Chief Uncle Elton said.
You choose your favorite food and you all ate ar the restaurant that serves it.

-------
Hope you all enjoyed, I just wanted something away from my normal stuff (usually someone harsh, yandere, or just everyone is crazy over you. I just wanted to try something different and more romantic (and maybe a small bit of heart break) So I hope you enjoyed
I don't need votes but I would like comments since I love reading all of your guys comments!

Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace ✌