Chapter 5

Since you guys have been asking, her it is. The Prank.

Your P.O.V.

I had it together. It took a while, but I did it.

I set up everything including the cameras. I got into place and wait for Sam and Colby to come home. I heard the door open and heard Sam and Colby talking... Perfect. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I said "struggling" through the ropes. "___!" I heard Sam say downstairs! "SAM! HEL-" Elton had "knocked" me out, aka I fell on the ground and grunted pretending to be kicked. "Shut up, Bitch!" Little did they know, the whole house plus David Dobrik, Scotty Sire, and Toddy Smith "______!!" I heard Sam and Colby shout in unison. I heard them run up stairs. I jumped out my open window and climbed down the ladder that we place. Scotty grabbed me and ran and put me gently in Corey's car. Corey drove off somehow making the car loud and screech when we turned down the street. He then drived calmly and we burated out laughing. They must be terrified." Corey said laughing. "I'm glad we got the cops on this so that when they call we'll be fine!" I had a camera with me and started filming. "Hey guys, so now I'm in the car. If I weren't clear in the beginning when I type it out and ish, I'm pranking Sam and Colby by being "kidnapped" and will soon be "held hostage". We have to drive off farther and we're gonna get Taco Bell because FAST FOOD, GREASY TACOS I LOVE! FOOD LIKE THIS CAN ONLY COME FRO. ABOV-" "____ we get it you like twenty one pilots" Corey said chuckling (if you don't oh well, deal with it)
I playfully roll my eyes at him and look at the camera. "Well I'll be back after we get food, maybe we can answer questions and ish." "Yea, we won't hold you "hostage" till 1am" Corey said laughing. I laughed to. "Well I'll see all you awesome amazing people in a second. Peace!" I shut off the camera and continued watching the road, excited to see how this prank will end.

Mwahahahah CLIFFHANGER! 😈
HAHA I'll finish this weekend but I hope you enjoy and have fun! Love you all!

Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace ✌