Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.

On the way back it was getting pretty late and it was about a 45 minute drive. You were in between Corey and Aaron. You started to feel sleepy and your eyes started to flicker, soon you unconsciously layed your head on Corey's shoulder and fell asleep.

Corey's P.O.V.
I felt something on my shoulder while I was looking out the window, I turned over to see ___ on my shoulder. I started blushing madly, she looked so adorable. I felt someone staring at me and looked over at Aaron who looked me dead in the eye and mouth "Treat her well or I'll murder you in your sleep and cut off your manbun" I immediately shook my head yes. He smiled but he had something else to say, i can tell but he didn't say or mouthed anything.

*time skip*

We pulled up on the drive way and they started to get out. I looked at ___ and noticed she was still asleep so I unbuckled her seatbelt (and mine), got out, and picked her up. I walked up the stairs and placed her in her bed. I went to walk out when I heard ___ say tiredly ,"Corey, stay please, I wanna cuddle a teddy bear and I lost mine". I blushed like a tomato,"Okay", I replied. I layed next to her and put my arm around her and she turned and faced my chest and nuzzled her head in it. She's so adorable. I could tell she fell asleep and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*time *yawn* skip brought to you by never sleeping*

Your P.O.V.
I woke up and noticed two strong arms around me and someone in front of me...I remembered what happen before I went to sleep and my face felt on fire, I bet my face was redder than a tomato. I then heard Corey waking up. I looked up at him and he looked at me. I blushed even more. (Yes that's possible in this book) "I-I'm so so so sorry, Corey, I was just really tired and I-" He chuckled, "Its fine" he smiled and sat up and so did I. He got up and walked to the door, "Want some breakfast?"
"When do I not want food, Corey?" He laughed
"Of course"

"I'm going to get ready, I'll be out to eat in a second", I said beaming with joy. "Mk, see you then" he winked at me and left. I giggled and went to get ready. I got up and changed into

You smiled at the mirror you had and sighed happily

You smiled at the mirror you had and sighed happily. You then brushed your teeth and made your bed. You ran downstairs to smell pancakes! (If you don't like pancakes then change it) You ran to the kitchen slipping and falling onto Colby. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Colby!" You immediately got up and offered a hand to the poor boy. "Heh, it fine." You noticed he was blushing and internally giggled. You hugged him slightly then walked to the kitchen to see Corey and Elton finishing the pancakes and starting on eggs and bacon. You smiled widely, excited to eat.
All of the sudden you felt two arms around you and you got spun around you screamed slightly, but quickly noticed it was Sam. You laughed while he spun you until all of the sudden you were grabbed by someone else and looked up to see Corey with a goofy smile, and looked over to see Colby and Sam chasing after you two, laughing. You laughed as well. Corey ran and ran until you were eventually were in his rion. He quickly locked the door and you two bursted out laughing.
Soon there was banging at the door and you unlocked it to be grabbed by Colby and carried off downstairs. You laughed and held onto Colby. He then threw you on the couch and pinned you down. He smirked. You started struggling. All of the sudden you were being tickled by two people. You kept laughing and laughing that your stomach started hurting! "It was *laugh* a set *laugh* up! *laugh*" you said in between laughs. After they were done breakfast was ready and Elton set up the table for us. You all sat down and was quiet until you all stared at each other and bursted out laughing (Aaron heard everything from his room). Living here will be fun.

-----
Well hope you enjoyed! I'm liking this story so far and I hope you guys are to.
Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace ✌