Chapter 7

(Oh my lord look who's finally back!)

*timeskip*

Everyone dressed up in black robes. They also wore a white mask with "blood" splashed onto it. They tied me up to a pole that was in the warehouse. One of my friends, i couldn't tell who, put fake bruises and some "blood" on me. Then they walked away. This is the best prank I've ever done! We all of the sudden hear a car screeching to a halt and doors slam. I put my head down to hide my face. They got in position and hid in the shadows. Sam, Colby, and Aaron came running in quickly. They all looked at me and gasped. "Y/N!" They all yelled in unison. I looked up slowly so they could see my bruised and bloodied face. "y/n...." Aaron started crying. "Pl-please. G-go while you ca-can. Th-this is a tra-" Then everyone came out of the shadows. The boys back up slightly. "HA! You idiots! You fell for the trap! You're all so gullible" "LET HER GO!" Colby yelled. "Tch. Yelling won't help you with this." one person said, that was in a mask.  Someone walked up behind me and put a fake knife to me neck. I faked cried again. I heard Aaron growl and then heard his footsteps coming closer. Then he ran towards me. Before he could get to me, one of my mask friends grabbed him and tied him up. The rest of the boys that were with Aaron clearly got upset and ran towards them, but of course the masked people came running towards them, caught them, and tied them up. Sam and Colby started crying and Aaron tried to keep a strong face.  I'm guessing Corey, by his hands, untied me and the picked me up. He placed me across from the boys and tied me up. I looked down so my hair was in my face. (Unless you have to short of hair to do so, you just put our head down) I could feel them staring at me. "I'm sorry" They all looked at me questionaly. "I'm the one who set this up" "Why?" Aaron said, breaking. "I got out of the rope and got up. I grabbed a gun and pointed towards Sam. Sam broke down crying again. I shot the gun. Sam screamed. Confetti shot out of the gun. Everyone started laughing. "WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARS!!" I untied the boys and laughed. I had to hold my side for how much I was laughing. Aaron came up to me, lifted me up, and hugged me as tight as possible. I smiled and hugged him back. Sam and Colby hugged each other tightly. After five minutes of Aaron hugging me, he finally let go. I backed up and smiled at them. "I'm sorry for scaring you guys like that." I said, mostly scared of them hating me forever. Colby laughed, " I can't stay mad at you!" He pulled me into a hug. I gladly hugged back. Sam nodded in agreement. "I deserve that trip now, like, none of you will be able to top that" I said sassily. "We'll see" Sam said smirking. "Where were the cameras?" Aaron asked, still trying to calm down. I walked to different areas and pointed to the cameras. grabbing one to film up close. "So, you guys are not mad and your fanbase is not allowed to kill me right?" I asked. "Nope, not mad and they can't kill you" Aaron said. "What he said", Colby said. "Hmmmmm" I looked at Sam, "Mayyybbee......" "Sammmm!" "Fine" He chirped. "Yay!! Fuck you death!!" They all laughed. Later we revealed everyone then drove home. As soon as we got home we all passed out either in the living room or our own bedrooms. It was a late night, and we were tired.