Chapter 6

We got food and did a QnA while we ate.

When we finished eating and were finishing the QnA an alarm went off on my phone. I said bye to the viewers and shut off the camera. The prank was about to begin for sure and I was excited. We headed to a warehouse and set up everything. Then we made the call. Toddy called Colby on some 15 dollar phone he got at a walmart or target or whatever. He used some weird voice so they couldn't identify him at all and said they had me. Toddy put the phone to my ear and mouthed for me to "cry". I fake cried and said to them," Please don't come. I don't want you to guys to get hurt!" "We are coming! We aren't going to let them kill you, hurt you, rape you, or anything!!" Sam said through tears. Aaron came on the phone. It broke my heart to hear him so sad. "Y/N yo-you'll be fine. I'm going to save you. I promise. I love you so muc-" Toddy took the phone away and started talking. "If you want her come to the Cobb Estate. If you don't come she's ours, and you don't have to worry about one annoying brat". Toddy said. He mouthed me a sorry for the words. I mouthed back an it's okay. He hung up and we both started laughing and then everyone else. We high fived each other and got prepared for the prank. Karma hurts Colby. And if I don't win that trip to Hawaii then I don't know what will.

The actual big prank is coming up soon and I hope you're all excited.
Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace ✌