Chapter 4: The Shindig

Really apologise for the late update😥. What can be expected during exams? Never mind,
HERE WE DIVE INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER......

**************
Smith. Samson Smith. He is this guy every human wants as a favourable companion. At least a pal. Unless Samson accepts them.

It's been 12 years since Adiel's and Samson's evergreen friendship had once occurred....well it's quite weird to know how they first met each other.

There was once a day when 2 little 9 year old kids were held back or let us say, rejected for a scene in the drama taking place in the school's 10th annual day. Their roles were of two ministers obeying or serving a 6 year old 'teachers-proclaimed' king and eventually these kids landed up bullying the 'King'.

And discovering their unsung talents of great lack in acting skills (especially serving someone younger), they spent much more time with each other realising that they were meant for each other.

And what happened to the Annual Day?

Oh yes of course, they were prominently discovered as two dwarf sized trees behind the ongoing scene of the two-ministers-serving-the-king.
And now here they are.....bonded like a tight knot of thread, resisting the outer forces of the evil world, who are destined to untie the knot with whatever means.....

So basically,
Adiel~Samson
Adiel~Tiara
Therefore....
Samson~Tiara
(People who are friends with the same person are friends with each other)

I had theorised it some time ago, when I was obsessed with mathematics theorems; I was forced to obsess with numbers and proofs. Not that I am not not now....
All thanks to those 9 year old lads, that I now have hot red knuckles adapted to several tough fist bumps received by a now 20 year old mister.

************

I see Samson as he is obstructed by people, who are creating hurdles for him in his path leading to the 'mock tails and juice' section where Adiel presently stands.
"Want some liquids?", Marley inquires reminding me of how thirsty I am right now.
"Yah, I just need water...", I blurt out, but Marley....she busy examines Adiel and Samson uniting; turning her deaf ear towards me.
"WATER!!?"
"Aha, right...water...water", and she runs towards the liquid section.

I find a place to sit...somewhere not distant from the lively crowd so that I make sure I'm surrounded by a number of gossipmongers. Finally my poor legs get some rest while I observe the group of people around me chatting as if they were voiceless for years and today their voice box suddenly started functioning....
I analyse the outfits of people passing by with great passion...there exists clothes ranging from crop tops and denims to heavy ponderous gowns.

How on earth can people wear those long bulky gowns ??!

"It's so very much secure in here...I mean this place has guards every length...can't we have some privacy?",one of the girls in the group says, with an irritated tone.

"What do you expect after knowing Mr.Kacpur has organised it. Very well honey, let's not talk 'bout the dim-witted douchebag" ,her 'male companion' pulls her closer to him, grabbing her waist while the others in the gang start hooting like hooligans.

They are definitely talking about Marley's dad, well, I must not deny that he's a serious man....but he's sweet.
I wonder if Marley actually has a connection with these mockers.....or maybe they are here just for the sizzling pepper sprinkled barbecues.

Ahhh, my stomach grumbles for food....

"Here you go.....the tastiest varieties of water in the universe", Marley appears out of nowhere and offers me a glass of water with a smirk.
"What took you so long?", I ask her, realising she has a glass of mango shake on the other hand.
"Trying to involve in Adiel and Sam's conversation.....I guess they were talking about you..."
"About me-what-?", I choke up over hearing this.
"Well...I don't know, they were silenced when I arrived...hey this shake is not bad, hmm", she savours the taste of the yellow shake and takes a huge sip of it, careful not to spoil her lip gloss.
I turn my head towards the juice corner where Adiel and Sam were once visible, but in place of them there is a couple spooning. I wonder where they exist.