A/N

Firstly I would love to thank all the readers for their attention towards this work. Its my first written published work, so guaranteeing you guys that it'll interest you is not really possible.

Secondly, it's just like sharing a newly built fictional idea through this book...(I'm not writing just for the sake of writing!).....an idea which was conceptualised in my mind, and have finally penned it down to share it with people who can value it.

As it's just the foundation of the novel, I would love to receive P.Ms, comments and suggestions about each chapter, it'll truly help me improve in my writing. It's quite obvious about the presence of certain unnoticeable mistakes, so you may just underestimate them.

This book is a work of fiction. ALL THE NAMES, LOCATIONS, INCIDENTS ARE A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR's IMAGINATION AND ARE FICTITIOUS . Just saying beforehand.

It's not really possible to update regularly unless you don't have a busy schedule.....
So I request you guys to be patient till the end, I'll try my best to post on a daily basis.

Being informed about an incident of PLAGIARISM of a work, can at times turn out to be one of the most bizarre nightmares of a writer. And I don't think any other writer would want to experience such heartbreaks, when an unknown copies your work and claims it to be his/her idea.
And I don't want to either. At the end, copying is stealing and can be considered as a punishable offence.
SO SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM!

And at last, I would love to receive posters/banners/book covers/trailers, from you guys as the job of a writer is just to write......well, maybe *thinking*. Noticeable works will be appreciated.

All rights reserved.

Copyright ©️Shermeen Ulfat 2017

Copyright ©️ SHERMEEN01 on Wattpad

Anyways,Read. Love. Vote. Comment. Share. And live a life....🤪🤪

Btw, do any of you love Monday mornings? #lovemondaymornings