Chapter 10

Ratchet's POV

"Miko?" I called as I scanned the room. "Where's Izzy?" Miko walked across the catwalk to me and shrugged. "Dunno. I'm looking for them. And I can't find Amanda, either!" I muttered 'Uh oh' in Cybertronian. Then I turned my helm toward Miko.

"Did you check everywhere?" I asked. Miko nodded. "I even tried to check your berth rooms, though I couldn't open them," she said. I shrugged. "I'm not too worried about them going inside our rooms. Ok, when was the last time we saw Amanda and Izzy?" I said.

"Well, after the ground-bridge closed, it was like they disappeared," Miko told me. My optics widened as I said, "Wait, did you just say they 'disappeared' after the ground-bridge closed?" Puzzled, Miko nodded. "Uh, yea. Why?" She asked. "Miko, are you thinking what I'm thinking...," I said. Miko cocked her head.

"Uh, no. I don't think like a giant alien robot medic," she said. I rolled my optics. "If they disappeared right after the ground-bridge, then there's a possibly they sneaked in it and teleported to the energon mine," I explained. Miko's eyes widened when I finished. "They could be hurt right now! Or worse," she shivered. "Can you locate their coordinates?"

I typed on my computer and shook my head. "They must be near the 'cons or in their warship because I can't pick up them or coordinates," I said. Frustration started to build up inside me until I slammed my fist on my keyboard. "I'm going to find them. If anyone comes in base, say I went out for a walk," I said. "No," Miko crossed her arms. "I'm coming with you. If they're out there, injured, I want to be able to help." "I'll help them, Miko! That's why I'm going. To find them and bring them back to safety!" I snapped.

Miko's face suddenly changed. Her eyes grew wide and her lower lip trembled. "Pleaze, Ratchey," she said in a highly annoying voice. "I won't cauze twouble!" "Miko," I warned her. She just sighed and her face went back to normal. "Ok, please. What if something happens to you? I'll be able to help! Um, somehow," she shrugged. I rolled my optics again.

"Fine," I muttered. I glanced a couple of jars containing a green liquid. Synthetic Energon. I reached toward one of the jars when I realized Miko was standing there, her arms still crossed and a scowl on her face. "You can't use that if I'm going with you," she said. "And why would I even want you to come with me again?" I muttered angrily. Miko smirked mischievously.

"Because I'll be all on my own in base, and believe me, I'll make it look like a nightmare when I come back," she said threateningly. Then she waved her hand toward the Synthetic Energon with a wider smirk on her face. Quickly realizing what she would do, I sighed and walked over to her. I snatched her and placed her on my shoulderplate. "Hey!" Miko yelped and rubbed her arm. "Go easy on me next time!" I ignored her and set coordinates for the warship. Luckily, I was able to track the girls previous locations. The ground-bridge open. As I walked through, I checked to make sure Miko was still with me.

~At the Decepticons Warship~

Izzy's POV

"I'll never tell you about my dreams!" I yelled and slammed my fist against the heavy iron bar. Knockout locked us in a cage like we're some little creatures. From near the cage, Knockout just smirked. I wanted to so badly wiped that smirk off his face by stabbing him in the faceplate with my sword. We'll see who's smiling now!

Beside me, Amanda sat on the ground with her face in her hands. I didn't know why she was being so...mopey. I turned my attention back to Knockout. "Ratchet and Optimus will come for us, and once they do, they'll beat you into little pieces!" I snapped angrily. Knockout just shrugged. "I doubt that, Lizzy," he said. I gritted my teeth.

"It's Izzy!" I screamed. "With an I! Not an L! Man, Knockout! You still need to learn your English!" Knockout snorted. A knocking sound echoed through the room. Face-palming (or face-servoing) himself, the 'con medic walked over to something that looked like a door. But the door snapped itself open and parted to reveal a Vechicon. Like always, the 'con has, like, no expression. Just a red line across the face that stands out as the, uh...optics. The Vechicon stood staring at Knockout.