Sneak Peek

AN: I personally think my trailers have been improving like I still remember my first trailer I've made and it's so different from this one.

This won't be a parody but will be a comedy as well as an erotica.

DESCRIPTION

"You may be able to boss me around getting you your fucking coffees and making your appointments at work everyday." Harry began in a low voice, grabbing a fistful of my hair, bringing my head back against his broad shoulder as my body quivered before him.

"But here," He continued, lips grazing against the shell of my ear as he pressed me further down onto my bed, uttering one last sentence that made chills run across my spine in the best way as his grip around my curls tightened.

"You answer to me."

SNEAK PEEK

My thumb hovered hesitantly over the send button, whatever idea one of my employees was trying to pitch to me completely drowned away by the apprehensive thoughts that cluttered my head as I eyed the scandalous picture of my lingerie clad body.

Before I could even comprehend what I was doing my finger pressed the send button under the long conference table in secret where I was seated at all the way at the end, surrounded by a number of business men and women.

I slowly released a tired exhale to calm myself, placing my phone face down on the table trying to focus on the power point and the sweaty, pit stained man presenting it when a small cough was heard from across the room, causing my eyes to zero in one my secretary and his stunned expression as he gazed down at his phone all the way at the back with the rest of the assistants.

Harry blew out an impressed breath between pursed lips, peering down at his screen with a pleased, dimples, grin, cheekily biting his lip before his thumbs began typing a response.

My brow creased with concern and I glanced down at my own phone in paranoia, only to quickly brush off the idea as soon as it came.

No, that was just ridiculous. There's no way-

Harry finished whatever text he sent, tucking his phone back into the pocket of his suit still holding onto my coffee only for my phone to buzz against the table with a new text seconds after.

All heads at the table turned to me but my wide eyes met my secretary's when he snapped his head up as well, his puzzled stare glued to my phone.

He checked his own cell at the same time I did, a confused and paranoid expression on his face and a nervous look on mine when I found a response from Sinner72, the man I sent the picture to.

From: Sinner72
Fuck beautiful, you have to warn me
before you send those, I'm at work
with a hard on thinking about ripping
that lace off your body.

My mind was momentarily distracted by Sinner's text, making me smile to myself at how much I loved his classic dirty talk as I opened my phone, ready to respond back before another he sent another message.