3 | quit the job

AN: yeah you can say it girl, Noelle is a bitch. I know, I made her that way specifically for both CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and I wanted her different from the rest of the main characters I do.

I usually have Harry who needs to improve but I wanted the girl to improve this time and it won't take long don't worry.

Everything will change in this one chapter, the turning point and it's only chapter three, don't worry, I know it's a slow start but by the end of this update you're gonna be like shit.

"He may be your secretary," Piper began, settling herself down in one of the leather chairs in front of my desk, getting comfortable while Harry stayed at my side, his eyes on her long, slender legs that crossed over the other with pointed heels at the end, his gaze catching hers as she smiled suggestively.

"But it's his choice who he wants to work for," she continued, batting her black lashes before she leaned forward on my desk, pressing her chest flat against the wood so her large breasts squished together, catching Harry's full and utter attention as I rubbed at my temples.

"Harry hun, has she been treating you right?" Piper innocently asked, looking over at Harry who blinked down at her cleavage with parted lips, releasing a small "uhhhhh..." that seemed to last forever before I subtly jabbed his side.

"Yeah- yeah. Yes." He swallowed, straightening as he finally tore his gaze away from her pushed breasts, flickering his eyes warily back to the area before finally settling on her face.

I slowly inhaled to calm myself down.

"You poor thing. She doesn't appreciate you does she?" Piper poured her lower lip, tilting her head at Harry.

He didn't respond.

I looked at him with widened eyes, scoffing in denial as he avoided my gaze.

"I appreciate you," I stated, placing an offended, well manicured hand over my chest before turning to find a smug expression on Piper's face.

"I appreciate him." I repeated to her this time as she raised her brow with a cross of her arms.

"Oh yeah, when was the last time you thanked Harry hm?" She wondered, gazing at me with a curious look as my eyes shifted to the window behind her, my mouth puckering in silence while I felt Harry's gaze burning the back of my head.

I opened my mouth to speak, raising a finger before lowering it in thought as I leaned back against my chair.

"Okay so today's Tuesday so... 2014, 2013," I attempted to retrace the last time I said thank you to Harry, surprising even myself with how long it's been as I counted my fingers while Harry watched me with a deadpanned look.

"And when was the last time you did anything for him in return?" Piper proceeded to interrogate.

"Ha, I know this. Just a few weeks ago when Harry notified me that my heel was on his shoe in the elevator and he asked me to move it, I did." I said in a triumphant rush, arrogantly smirking and sitting back in my chair as Piper and Harry exchanged looks.

"Uh boss." Harry spoke up.

"Not now Harry I'm winning." I whispered back before he leaned closer to my side, his lips only inches from my ear.

"You do know that doesn't really count right?" He checked in with me as I gave him a look.

"What do you mean it doesn't count?" I retorted in a low voice, genuinely puzzled.