2 | he's my secretary

"And then he was like of course you were and I was like pfft I was and then he was like right... and I was like, um excuse me, don't wink at-" I stopped and looked over at Harry who was softly banging the back of his skull against his headboard besides me.

"Are you listening?"

"He was like of course and you were like I was and he was like right." Harry stopped the banging of his head to quickly quote my words in a monotone voice, his eyes still closed and head tilted up to the ceiling, arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah and he even winked at me and I was like-"

Harry began to bang his head to a slow steady rhythm again as I proceeded to retell him about Terrence and I's encounter for the fifth time.

Since it was already 3 AM Harry offered that I stayed at his place, not wanting me to fall asleep on the road or get harmed in the middle of the night so he lent me his bed.

He already had a pair of my own pajamas since I had asked him to get me more of the velvety buttoned matching flannel and baggy blue and white striped pants that matched with it.

I positioned the pillows perfectly behind me, fluffing them to their maximum softness as I folded the blanket a bit at the top, smoothing it over with no wrinkles in sight, smiling softly in satisfaction before Harry lifted the blanket, causing me to snap my head to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned, raising a brow and giving him a look as he paused at the other side of the mattress, his green eyes shifting to me.

"Um, this is my bed?" He slowly said, returning my look with his own.

"We can't sleep in the same bed. Take the couch." I nodded my head at him.

"Look, I don't know how to say this to you since you're my boss, but I only sleep on my couch when I have a girl over." He awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck, shrugging when he saw the expression on my face.

"So does that mean you do the freakier stuff here? Ew, ew, ew... I began, already panicking under my breath as I attempted to peel the blanket off me, pinching the fabric before he stopped me.

"No." Harry cut me off. "It means that I don't bring any girls in here. This is strictly just my area, for actual sleeping."

"So it's clean." I checked, giving him a wary look.

"It's clean." He widened his eyes for emphasis, looking away with a tired and slightly grumpy expression as he got under the blanket with me, a good amount of space between us on his bed.

"Night boss." Harry sighed with exhaustion, turning off the lights from the lamp on his side as I settled in, feeling him settle and shift on the bed as well before laying on his side, his back facing me while I stared up at the ceiling.

I attempted to get comfortable, laying on my side, my back, my other side, even my stomach, but that only made my boobs hurt.

My shifting continued to the point where Harry's body stiffened and he slowly raised his head slightly to look over his shoulder to glare at me.

"Are you going to keep moving Ms. Noelle or...?"

"Harry, switch sides with me. I usually sleep on the left." I instructed, sitting myself up, his body unmoving aside from the sound of him heavily and slowly inhaling, as if to calm himself down before he silently followed, getting up so I could scoot to his side which was quite warm as he walked over to the right side.