Compromises Reached, Proclamation of Pleasure

Alby was rough handled below deck to the captain's quarters. The frightened prince did not put up any kind of struggle as the two crewmen clasping his arms were just obeying orders.

The burly crewmen were not very gentle as they tossed the slender prince onto the bed where he landed with a squeak. They left without another word, locking the door from the outside and imprisoning the prince within to face his fate.

With a hiss of pain, Alby rolled over onto his back and pushed himself up into a sitting position with trembling arms. Despite being tossed like a ragdoll, the softness of the bed beneath him felt like heaven after so many nights of sleeping against the cold floor of the brig.

Taking a few pillows, he stacked them up three high and propped his ankle up for support. It immediately relieved some of the throbbing and he relaxed back on the bed, resting his head against the soft mattress and staring up at the ceiling.

His moments of peace did not last long as that familiar heavy footfall approached the door. The captain unlatched the door and kicked it open. Those piercing eyes roved around the room until they fell upon his captive prince, nestled atop his bed so prettily.

"Assuming the position already, my little whore?" he sneered, slamming the door shut and latching it. Alby knew it was probably wisest to remain silent, so he just watched the captain with a fearful gaze and knew he was helpless to put up any kind of fight.

With his back to the prince, Sebastiano poured himself another goblet of red wine and took a swig. Turning to face his captive, he smirked darkly and sat down in his favorite chair. "You almost had me fooled little prince. You are quite the actor – very believable but exceedingly deceptive beneath it all."

"What..." Alby began to speak.

"Silence!" the captain slammed his goblet onto the table and it caused Alby to jump.

"You acted so bravely when I first acquired you, sacrificing yourself for the Mirabelle's crew. Then you attempt to cosset me as well by pretending to share similar interests like my books and maps. However once you weren't under my watchful eyes, your true nature revealed itself. Not even two days in the brig you attempted to whore yourself out to my men for help."

Alby wanted to defend himself, but in the captain's drunken rage he knew it was probably best to remain silent. "And yet here you are...back where it all started. If I had known you were so easy, I would have fucked you that first night and not fallen for your innocent act."

"I am truly grateful for the kindness and patience you showed me that first night..." Alby whispered out.

"What did you say?!" Sebastiano stood up and walked to the side of the bed to tower over Alby's trembling form.

Squaring his shoulders, the blonde prince stared up into the enraged features of the captain. "I...I said I am truly grateful for the kindness and patience you showed me that night. I was terrified and you didn't take advantage of me..."

The captain opened his mouth to say something but all words seemed to be suddenly lost. With a low chuckle he shook his head and wagged a finger at the naughty prince.

"There you go again...using that sweet tone and beautiful face to lower my guard. Everything out of your mouth is a fucking lie!"

Sebastiano suddenly was grabbing Alby's arm and roughly ripping the light green tunic from his pale form. "That you even dare to wear your lover's clothes in my bed! The gall!" Alby pleaded for him to stop, but the captain ignored it and roughly tore off the brown breeches as well.