...

If I could...go back in time and burn myself alive I would.

Spongebob walked out of his house ready for work "IM READY IM READY Im ReADY IM READ" over and over again until finally reaching work. "Hi SquIDWArd, Hi MR.KraBs!" Spongebob said while magically floating to his grill. "I want to kill myself," squidward said looking back down at his magazine. "Well why don't ye?" Krabs told squidward going back into his OffIcE. Spongebob recalled the night he met the love of his life, Shrek. It was a cold and dreary night when spongebob stumbled upon a dark swamp looking for gary's bitch ass. 

*FLASHBACK BULSHIT*

"WhO Is iN My sWaMP?!??!??!!??" Shrek sed vury mad.

"M-m-m-mE, SpOnGEbOb Im LoOkInG fOr mY PeT SnAiL," Spongebob saed vurry vurry scared. 

"oH. Ok." Shrek said moving outta the way for him to catch Gary. 

*BACK TO PRESENT TIME*

"huuuuuuuuh," Spongebob said whilst dreaming about them going on dates and getting married. 'No," Spongebob said suddenly depressed. "It's just not meant to be..." spongebib said while tears roll down his face *sniffle* *sniffle* went spongebob sniffing up his snot so they wont reach the patties. "Order up squidward..." he said, placing the patties near the window. "Ok, faggit" squidward said as he took up the patties. 

Spongebob sat in the corner and cried because he wont ever get to see his true love. :'(

But wait.... The Krusty crab door opened as the one and only love of spongebob's life, Shrek, stood there in front of squidward. 

Part 2 is s00oon