......

Until he realized what was already for him. He always knew shadow never liked shrek. In high-school, Shadow always had a crush on spongebob. And even though shadow was a science expeirement for dr.egg/robotnick, he still had FeElInGs. soon as work was over spongebob raced

to where shadow was.

there he was, the black, red, tan, white hedgehog, his hands behind his back as he gaze dramatically over the lake. "Shadow-?" spongebob asked trying to get something started.

startled out of his daydream, shadow quickly turned his head back to find that his love of his life was standing before him. "Uh-H-hello spongebob!" shadown said slowly sitting down on the soft grass. "How did you find me?" "I looked on your Tumblr." spongebob replied half laughing. 

spongebob sat down by shadow and finally a conversation was started. 

shad: You don't know the real me. I shan't comeback.

spon: I know who you are in the inside! You're better than this..

shad: *dramatically turns his head away* Go on. I must remain here. Live your life while you can.

spon: *wells up with tears* fine.. *gets up and gets back in his chevy.

shad: *single tear*

spon: *puts rag dipped in chloroform on shadow's mouth and drags him back in the car while shadow lay limp and unconscious.  *puts shadow in the back seat and drives away*

"...so cute when he's sleeping"  spongebob admired shadow as he lay passed out. 

They arrive home and spongebob unlocks the keys to his home.

there, spongebob stand horrified at the sight of what he saw in his house. and suddenly, anger began to surge through his veins.