........

Shadow finally registered what was happening around him. It all came clear.

Shadow stood up, looking Spongebob in the eye with all the anger. "You did this didn't you?" "Shadow-I-uh-I!!" Spongebob was lost for words, ashamed of his own crimes.

Shadow frowned as he stood deep into the blue pools that were Spongebob's worried and embarrassed eyes. Shadow walked over to a polyester black bag with 2 handles on each side. He unzipped the bag and pulled out a simple black pistol.

Tension instantly filled the room as Shadow loaded and cocked the gun. With a flick of his small, quick hand, he held it to his left temple on his head.

"Shadow-!" Spongebob and Shrek both shouted in perfect unison.

Sniffling and shaking came from the small black and red hedgehog. As Shadow looked up, tears and anger filled his eyes.

"for the first time..." Shadow began in a dark E D G Y
voice. "For the first time, Spongebob. I actually thought I could trust someone-"

"Shadow I-" Spongebob cried.

"NO!" Shadow spat at Spongebob. "No more excuses. No more lies!" Shadow began to slowly walk forward to the shocked Shrek and frightened Spongebob.

"You got me here... AND I'M GOING TO GET MYSELF OUT!"

A loud bang sounded from Shadows direction. And just like that... he was gone. *sad rick and morty music :(*

--MORE TENSION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER STAY TUNED!!!!--