six // finding out

"Look who finally came home." Justin chuckled behind me when I closed the door.

"Shut up." I said smiling. I don't know why,but I couldn't stop smiling. That kiss though. It didn't feel real. Yes, I have been kissed before, but only on the cheeks. I want my first kiss to be special. 

"Ha ha ha." he said rolling his eyes. "Go change into comfortable clothes. Ari and I are watching movies in the living room. Pizza is on the way and I'm cooking popcorn." 

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked. 

"They went out. Now hurry, we're gonna watch scary movies." he said smirking. Yes! I love scary movies. I ran up the stairs and changed into sweats and a tank top. I wiped off my makeup and put my hair up. I went downstairs just in time for the pizza to arrive. I jumped on the couch with Arianna and we decided on the movie. We ended up watching Paranormal Activity 3 because Arianna and Justin haven't seen it yet. I seriously loved this movie. We were at the part when Katie and Randy play Bloody Mary when my phone rang. Arianna and Justin freaked out for a second and dropped their popcorn. I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked. This was a new number so I had no idea who was calling.

"Christi." I heard a familiar voice say. 

"Danny, how did you get my number?" 

"I have my ways." I knew he was smirking on the other side of the phone. 

"Ha ha. Just tell me."

"I saw you type in your passcode when we were driving to the mall. Remember when we went to that store and there wasn't a place inside the dressing room for you to put your clothes and you asked me to hold them? You left your phone in your pants pocket so I unlocked it and got your number." He explained. 

"Great. So why did you call? You're interrupting my Paranormal Activity 3."

"Really? I never took you as a scary movie girl." 

"Well you don't know me that well then." 

"That's why I called. I was wondering of you wanted to hang out again. But this time, just the two of us." He asked. 

"Sure. When?" 

"Tomorrow after school." 

"Okay. I gotta go. I wanna finish my movie." I told him.

"Okay. Bye Christi." 

"Bye Danny." I hung up and went back to the living room. Surprisingly Arianna and Justin didn't ask about it. By the time the movie was over, our parents came home. We cleaned up and went to bed.

*************************

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I heard my alarm go off. I rolled out of bed and did my normal morning routine. After doing my makeup and hair, I went to my closet and picked out the outfit for today. I put on a plain gray t-shirt and some black leggings. I grabbed my favorite red and black flannel and tied it around my waist. I walked over to my jewelry case and put on simple heart necklace, bracelet, simple earrings, and a ring. I looked at myself in my full length mirror. I looked pretty good. I grabbed my combat boots and went downstairs.

I decided to make breakfast for everyone because my parents were still asleep and Arianna and Justin were still getting ready. Time to make some waffles.

"Mmm what smells good?" Arianna asked, walking into the kitchen, trying to put on some earrings. 

"Waffles. Something easy because no one woke up and I'm lazy to make anything else."

"Of course you are." Justin said, walking in too. We ate breakfast and left for school. I'm actually really surprised they didn't ask about my phone call. 

"So Christi..who was on the phone last night?" Justin asked. I spoke too soon. Great what do I say?

"Um.. Oh look we're here!" I exclaimed. Thank you school for being close by. I went out of the car before they could ask anymore.

"Christi! Stop!" Arianna yelled. I stopped and turned to look at them.

"What aren't you telling us? Who was it on the phone?" Justin asked, in that over-protective and concerned voice. I sighed.

"Guys, I just..can't say." I told them.

"Why? We won't tell Mom and Dad if you don't want us to. C'mon Christi. We're your older siblings. You can trust us, right?"

"Yes I can..Fine. I've been hanging out with-" I was interrupted by a group of people calling my name. All the voices were familiar. Oh crap. I turned around and saw six faces I was hoping I wouldn't see right this moment.

"Hey Christi!" They all yelled. They came up to me. 

"Hey guys." I said to them. 

"Who are these guys?" Daniel asked, putting his arm around me. Oh please no.

"My older twin siblings, Arianna and Justin. Guys, um meet Connor, Alex, James, Kale, Josh, and Daniel." I told my siblings. They were looking at me with shocked faces. 

"These are the guys you hung out with yesterday?" Justin asked. I bit my lip and nodded. 

"Um okay then.. Let's go guys. C'mon Christi." Daniel said, squeezing my shoulder. 

"S-sure. Lemme just talk to them first." I told the guys. They looked confused but let me go.

"What the hell Christi?! Those are your friends?" Justin yelled at me.

"Shh. They might hear. And yes they are." I said. 

"Why are you hanging out with those guys?" Arianna asked

"Christi! Hurry up!" Daniel called. 

"I'm sorry. I'll explain later. Gotta go.." I told my siblings and went to Daniel and the guys. I looked back and saw my sibling's shocked faces. Oh what have I gotten myself into?

****************************

Picture of Christi's outfit on the side! So Arianna and Justin found out.. What do you think will happen? I know in the last chapter I said I'm gonna start updating every other day, but I won't be able to update tomorrow because I'm going San Francisco and probably gonna spend all day there. Then I'll try to update on Sunday and go back to my normal schedule. Sorry for any mistakes! Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Byeee!

- Jayy ♥