ten // hurt feelings

*Christi's P.O.V*

I kept running, ignoring all the calls from the guys. I could hear some people talking about me while I ran.

'Isn't that Danny's girl?'
'Why's she crying?'
'Did she already get her heart broken? It's only been 2 days!'

I blocked out everyone. I ran out of the school and started my way toward the mall. I didn't want to stay at school where everyone would question my appearance. Especially Arianna and Justin. Who knows what they'd do? 

I walked into the mall and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. I had mascara down my cheeks, my eyes were red, and my hair was a total mess from the wind blowing it while I ran. I wiped off my makeup and just put concealer so it wasn't obvious that I was crying. I fixed my hair a little so it didn't look crazy and left the bathroom. I walked around the mall, thinking what went wrong. One day he's being incredibly sweet to me, the next he's being a total ass. I should've known to not trust him. He's a bad boy for fuck's sake! I should've known I was gonna get played. I went to Starbucks to settle down a little. I ordered myself a vanilla bean frappuccino and sat alone. There weren't many people, considering it's Wednesday. I just sat there on my phone until I heard my being called. 

"Christi! Finally we found you!" a voice screamed. I looked up and saw Alex. James, Josh, Connor, and Kale all followed behind.

"What're you guys doing here?" I asked, my voice cracking a little at the end.

"We were looking for you. Told you guys she'd be here! " Alex yelled at them. Kale rolled his eyes and sat next to me. 

"Hey, you okay?" he asked. I looked down at my drink. 

"I'm gonna take that as a no." Josh said. I heard Kale mumble 'shut up' to him and turned back to me. 

"Heyyy. Christi don't be sad." James said, poking my cheek. I laughed and moved his hand away.

"Yay! I made her happy first! In your face!" He exclaimed at the others. I laughed again and James got even happier. "See! I win bitches!" The others started laughing too.

"But seriously Christi. We don't want you to be sad. Daniel's just an ass." He chuckled. 

"Yeah, he was." I whispered. I'm still kinda sad about it.

"Nope. I will not let you be sad. We are going to walk around the mall and have fun." Alex said, pulling me up from my seat. The others agreed and we left Starbucks. We went to play Laser-tag for about 2 hours and then decided on going to Applebee's for lunch. During lunch, we talked more about me this time. 

"Aye what time is it?" Josh asked.

"Um it's 1:57." I told him. 

"Let's go walk around this time. All we've done is play laser-tag and eat." He said. 

"Sure. Hey I have an idea.." I smirked at them. I told them about the game Daniel and I played when we first went to the mall and they immediately agreed. We paid for our food and went to Forever 21, because most of the clothes there would look hilarious on the guys. When it was my turn, I was running around the store a while when I ran into someone.

"Ow! Watch it!" I froze. No. No. Please no. I slowly stood up but kept my head down because I was scared to look up and see a face I didn't want to see.

"Wait.. Christi?" The way he said my name hurt. I felt the tears build up, but I refuse to let them fall. I closed my eyes and kept looking down. "Christi, is that you?" He asked, putting his hand under my chin. I flinched at his touch.

"J-just leave me alone." I whispered. 

"Christi.." Daniel whispered. I grabbed the clothes I got, put them on a nearby table, and finally looked at him. I felt like the tears were about to fall. Why is he even here? Why is he even at Forever 21? Wait....

"Are you here with Amanda?" I whispered, looking down. He didn't answer. That set off the tears. I looked him in the eyes and his face softened. He tried reaching out for me but I ran out the store. I ran into the guys and hid my face in Alex's jacket. They started freaking out and asking what was wrong until Daniel came out of Forever 21, yelling my name. I felt Alex wrap his arms around me and the other guys tensed up.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of him." Josh said. I shook my head.

"N-no. Let's just leave. I don't wanna be here anymore. Let's go to someone's house, I can't go home like this." I whispered to Alex. He nodded his head and told the other guys. We got out of there before Daniel could see us. We jumped into the car and I sat next to Alex and he tried to help me calm down.

"Shhh Christi. Don't cry." They kept repeating to me. I finally stopped crying but my body still shook a little. 

"Who's house are we going to?" I asked, my voice hoarse from all the crying.

"Well technically all of us. We all live together." Kale explained. I kept my head down the rest of the drive.

********************

Okay yeah so there's a lot of drama right now, but don't worry! It'l get better soon ^_^ most likely next chapter. I'll do an early update if you want ;) Okay omfg I chalked the ends of my hair blue. It's kinda hard to see but I'm gonna fix it. Sorry for any mistakes! Don't forget to vote and comment!

QOTC: What do you think will happen next chapter? (The first person to guess right get's a S/O!)

Janelle's quote of the chapter:

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt." 
(Yes, I changed it. I thought it'll be better to write a quote that describes how Christi felt in the chapter.)

Byeee! 

- Janelle ☺