Meet (Y/N) (L/N) and the beginning

(A/T/O/O)- Any type of outfit

Meet (Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N) is the one with (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and wearing (A/T/O/O) remember that now.

Your pov
It was a nice morning and I got everything ready for high school and even a new comic book to sell for 20 dollars each. I love making comic books even though I am a teen. I grabbed my skateboard and left. I didn't want to get dropped off by my mom for two reasons.

1) It's kinda embarrassing being dropped off by your mother.

2) Me and her never got along and I didn't felt the same when my parents divorce and my brother moved out, and my mom got drunk. And I don't see my dad and brother anymore. And I still don't forgive her for what she said to me.

"How did I end up with a disgraceful daughter like you."

I got to school and alot of the guys were waving hi to me and smiling at me with faint blushes on their faces and some of the girls looked at me with jealousy and kindness. I got to my classroom and I'm a student here and I also do a bit of pranks and I never got caught once. I really have a good sense of humor.

No ones pov
The teacher said, "Okay everyone we'll be learning about planets again, and you'll do a project on them."

The entire class groaned and hit their heads on their desks.

I rolled my eyes and even though I don't like to learn, I have to so I can graduate.

The teacher wrote the planets on the board.

He said, "The first planet from the sun is the sun is called Mercury, and the second one is called Venus, the third is called Earth, the fourth one is called Mars, the fifth one is called Saturn, and the seventh planet is called, Uranus-"

(Y/N) started to laugh and that made her classmates began to laugh too. The teacher turned to us and went back to teaching.

He said, "And the eighth planet is called Neptune, and the planets are known for other words like the seventh planet- "

(Y/N) said, " *cough* Your Anus."

Everyone laughed a bit louder.

The teacher looked back once again and went back to teaching.

The teacher said, "It's known as a gas giant."

Then (Y/N) and the entire class laughed so loud and the teacher gave up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Your pov
A nerd comes up to me.

Your povA nerd comes up to me

(I don't own picture)

He said, "H-Hey (Y-Y/N) since w-ere doing projects of the planet and I was wondering u-uh w-would you like to be my partner?"

I can't say no to someone who is trying to be nice to me, I was about to say yes, but I got interrupted.

"No way be my partner!" said a football player.