Part 4: Treehouse comix inc

No ones pov
George, Harold and (Y/N) skated to George's house and (Y/N) could hardly believe her eyes that the treehouse was right there in front of her. She went up after they went up and you were so happy you can scream.

George said (To the viewers), welcome to the world headquarters of treehouse comix inc."

George poor some juice and Harold took out three cups.

Harold said (To the viewers), "Yep this is where the magic happens not like actual magic but haha, now here we just hang out make comics and try to make eachother laugh."

He hand each (Y/N) and George a fruit cup.

George said, "That's how we became friends."

Flashback

Little George said, "This is me in kindygarten."

Little Harold said, "And this is me, George and I aren't friends yet but we're about to be."

Their teacher said, "The seventh planet from the sun is called Uranus."

Both of them laughed and their teacher looked back and went back to teaching.

Little George and little Harold looked at eachother.

Little Harold said, "Your anus."

He laughed.

Little George said, "I know."

They both laughed and their teacher looked back and went back to teaching.

She said, "Known as a gas giant."

Then little George and little Harold laughed so much that their teacher caught them.

Little Melvin said, "I don't get it, it's just science guys."

Little George said, "Hey I'm George, wanna hang out in my treehouse after school."

Little Harold said, "You have a treehouse?!"

Flashback over

(Y/N) giggled after hearing the your anus joke.

George said (To the viewers), "Ever since then we've created hundredths of comics in here like the wrath of the wicked wedgie woman."

Harold said (To the viewers), "And who can forget sad worm, it was a worm who was sad... That one's still a working process."

George said,(To the viewers), "But the greatest super hero we ever created was the amazing captain underpants."

Harold said (To the viewers), "Well most super heroes look like their flying around in their underwear."

George said (To the viewers), "Well this guy actually does."

Harold said, "Come on let's get to work, wanna help (Y/N)."

(Y/N) said, "Sure."

A few minutes later.

George was writing and (Y/N) helped him with the words he misspelled.

George made a paper airplane and flew it to Harold.

George said, "Tell us what you think."

Harold said, "Oh I can't wait to draw this."

Another few minutes.

George said with pride, "Tra la la!"

Harold said, "Okay don't move."

(Y/N) said, "Nice pose."

She helped Harold with the drawing.

They were all laughing and George fell off the hammock, Harold turned to see and accidentally bumped into (Y/N) and she spilled her juice on herself and he tried not to laugh but (Y/N) threw her juice on him and they all laughed.

An hour past and it was time for them to go home.

"Mr. Hutchins I gotta say your drawing gets better with every issue." said George.

"Because your words inspire greatest Mr. Beard." said Harold.

They both said, "And we can't forget our amazing helper Ms. (L/N).

(Y/N) blushed and said, "Thanks guys."

They headed out after finishing the comic and headed home.

Your pov
I got home at 9:58, lucky I got here before 10, I finished showering and there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and it was Melvin sweating.

Melvin said, "Hey (Y/N) I was wondering if you like to help me."

I said, "With what?"

Melvin said, "With the invention convention, I know a lot of kids won't like it, I thought everyone will pay attention to you and because your better than me."

I said, "Melvin I'm sure they don't mean it and your inventions might be better than theirs and I like you when we met and your a great friend."

Melvin blushed and said, "Thanks, you are coming to the invention convention right?"

I said, "I don't think I have a choice, but I think I can help, so yeah I love to help you Melvin."

Melvin said, "Okay I'll see you tomorrow and here."

He gave me my comic book that George and Harold complimented on. I must've left it at school.

Melvin said, "It's really great, and I read some of it and I was wondering if I can keep it."

I said, "Yeah, you can have it."

Melvin said, "And maybe even an autograph?"

I nodded and wrote my name.

Melvin said, "I'll see you tomorrow, I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

He left and I started to blush.

Guess he is not that bad after all, but tomorrow I have to tell the boys about turtle to save George and Harold from getting caught. I'll try best.

Leave a like or a comment if you like.😊