Part 19: Poopypants and (Y/N) full name and The power of laughter

The three manage to make it to the top of the Turbo Toilet 2000. Melvin doesn't notice, being to distracted to accomplish his and Professor P's goals.

George and Harold said, "Psst, Melvin, take that thing off your head. We need to stop Professor Poopypants!"

(Y/N) said, "Guys he's a-

Melvin said, "Professor Poopypants! We've got somebody here, trying to foil your plans!"

(Y/N) said, "He's a tattletale remember!?"

Melvin said, "Hi (Y/N) uh you might not want to hear what he has to say to you."

Professor P makes it to the top in an elevator-like platform. He gives George, Harold and (Y/N) an evil grin upon spotting them.

Professor P said, "So... you three little numbskulls thought you could distract me... with this naked man in a cape?!

Captain Underpants said, "I'm not naked!"

Professor P said, "Any last words before the whole revenge thing goes down?"

George said, "Wait, Professor P, we apologize for making fun of your name! It was wrong of us to do that!"

Harold said, "Yeah that's like, the greatest we've ever heard!"

(Y/N) said," Yeah, Maybe we can come up with funny names for ourselves!"

George said, "Great idea, (Y/N), I'll be... Fluffy Toiletnose!"

Harold said, "I'll be Cheeseball Wafflefanny!"

(Y/N) said, "And I'll be...

Poopypants said, "No I am not letting my daughter ending up a laughing stock too."

George and Harold said, "W-wait daughter."

Professor P said, "Yes Daughter and Yeah, yeah. Those are silly names! But there's nothing funny about... Professor Pee-Pee Diarrheastein Poopypants Esquire! And even (Y/N) Poopypants."

George said, "Sir, are you telling us... your full name is... Pee-Pee Diarrheastein Poopypants Esquire?!"

Professor P said, "Precisely."

George, Harold laugh even harder!

Poopypants said, "Stop it. STOP! LAUGHING!, you are also insulting (Y/N)."

Then they stopped.

(Y/N) said, "This doesn't make sense how am I your daughter my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

Poopypants said, "No that was your mom's new husband, and they also divorced and so PoopyPants is your real last name."

(Y/N) was shocked why hasn't her mom told her before.

The all the guys who were still under the trans said, "Don't call her Poopypants she's to perfect for that."

Poopypants said, "Probably got the popular side from her mother, and Now to get rid of"

He was cut off by George.

George said, "Oh, come on. Listen, it's not that people laugh at you! You just can't laugh at yourself!"