Your Choice

(BFF/N)- Best friend's name

(S/B/F/N)- Second best friend's name

(T/B/F/N)- Third best friend's name

After the night when captain underpants returned. (Y/N) finally made some friends, she had (BFF/N), (S/B/F/N) and she had (T/B/F/N) and she was starting to be get use to being called (Y/N) Krupp from now on. And she loved it.

In class

(B/F/N) said, "Hey (Y/N) who do you think is cute?"

(Y/N) said, "I don't know I can't decide."

(S/B/F/N) said, "Maybe you can, you just need to know who can make you be happy, loved, give you attention and who can do things with you."

(Y/N) thought for a second and said, "I made my decision."

[If you choose George.]

After a few seconds.

George walked into his classroom and sat down and a fart noise happened. Everyone laughed.

George found his whoopee cushion and two tickets to a comic book fair and a note.

Hey George do you want to go on a date? With me?

George said, "A Date!?"

From (Y/N).

He blushed some of the guys got jealous and some told him he was so lucky.

With (Y/N) she told Harold and Melvin about her feelings for George and they accepted it.

George went up to her and said, "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N) said, "Hey George, did you get my joke and note?"

George said, "Yep and that was funny and yeah I love to go on a date with you."

(Y/N) said, "Okay, I'll see you then."

After a few days it was Saturday and George's dad gave George some dating advice and his mom got him ready, she got him a new tie and a new shirt.

George got to Edith's house and he knocked on the door.

It opened and (Y/N) was wearing.