Stuck on hold woman

The secretary Ms. Anthrope is shown to still be on the phone, in the main office. George, Harold and (Y/N) were walking by, and they see Ms. Anthrope was still on the phone, much to their amusement.

George said, "Wait."

Harold said, "No way!"

George said, "She's been on hold for, like, the whole movie!"

(Y/N) said, "Come on, guys!"

George grabbed Harold's hand and (Y/N) couldn't help but blush.

So they dash into the closet, where George gets the phone they left by the walkman. With encouraging nods from Harold and (Y/N), George starts speaking into the phone.

George said in a deep voice, "Hello, thank you for holding. How can I help...!"

Ms. Anthrope was surprised that finally the $1 billion offering sponsors got back to her, with the sudden surprise causing her to toss the phone into the air. She tries to grab it, only for the phone to be put back on the receiver. She picks the phone up and nothing.

She screamed,  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Then it ends with the angry secretary shouting no, also shown to be another one of George, harold and (Y/N)'s comic book ideas, with the title being 'Captain Underpants And The Attack Of The Stuck-On-Hold Woman!'

A/N

I hope you all like it because, I'm going to make another one after this and this story I not over yet you still need to pick your lover, so I hope you all like it. Bye!😘😄😊🐬🐬🐬