meeting up

Markelle POV: I made it to Louisiana  I got a taxi and drove there I pulled up to a mansion I knocked.
Alena POV: I heard knocking and got outta bed I was wearing high  waisted pajama shorts and a crop top I had my hair in a messy bun and I opens the door I seen it was Markelle he seen me and licked his lips I said hi he said good morning beautiful I blushed. He came in I told him he can leave his stuff in the guest room. He thanked me .so I cooked breakfast.
Once I Was done I served him a plate. And we ate so tell me bout ur self I asked he told me everything. So did I we shared laughs and smiles. We decided to watch a movie we sat on the couch he wanted to watch Annabelle I wanted to watch nemo so I let him cuz he is my guest. So once the movie started I shot bricks halfways during the movie I feel asleep
Nobody POV: markelle looked at her and noticed she was asleep so he picked her up but he mumbled. Damn girl all that ass is making u heavy.he carried her to her room and layer her down and covered her.he was about to get out when he heard her say something thank you she said. No problem shawty.he went to his room.
The next morning
Markelle woke up to Alena wearing a Nike sports bra nike leggings Nike roshes and a Nike dad hat she was turned around and markelle admired the beautiful women standing in front of him .he was staring at her but until she said something
Take a picture it will last longer .she laughed. Sorry he said. No its fine. It not the first time anyone has done that. She served him and he asked. Why don't I take u on a date something fancy later today after we run and I said we cuz I mean y not right . she laughed that would be nice well hurry so we can go running this booty ain't gonna get big by it self  she said. Why do u need more booty as It is I wasn't easy carrying u up the stairs with that but .u might be right but I like mine big. I said .he laughed well let's go.
After the walk it was already 12:00 pm and the date isn't till 7:00 so I decided to go shopping or have my designer whip something up but I forgot that fashion nova is not that far so I went to it
Hey markelle I'll be back .
OK he said. So I went .
I came back around 4:00 because picking the right outfit takes time. So I took a shower and after I was done brushed out my hair Marielle had enters the other shower and I blows dryed my hair I started my make up and buy the time I finished I was 6:50. So I put on my outfit I thought it was cute.

It the white one . I walked down stairs and markelle was wearing

He looked cute .he led the way he said u look stunning thank you I said nots so bad ur self.
After our date a week later.
I  woke up with markelle next to me I guess we are dating now but ya the espys are coming so we had to fly out everybody knew we where dating so it wasnt a secret anymore. We flew to San Diego to go to our hotel .I knew victor was gonna be there he is like a dad to me he raised me in louisana he even called me his daughter so I had to warn Markelle. Markelle I said. Ya baby . um there's something I have to warn u about so listen my like father figure is gonna be there and he loves me to death I'm like his daughter so ya . it OK baby I won't be afraid to say that we are dating .I want you and would never hurt u like Devin did .OK baby just warning u.
Day of the espys I was dress cute I was walking the carpet with markelle.I was wearing a white crop top withe some belle pants.

They told Marcelle to kiss me for a picture so he did

They told Marcelle to kiss me for a picture so he did . then they said they wanted one alone and Marcelle got out and said he was gonna talk to Odell. I was taking a picture and I looked to my right to see Devin he licked his lips and took pictures. I started walking until he hugged me I pushed him off .I ran. To markelle. Baby what's wrong he said Devin .baby let's just go . we went inside and they started doing the awards. And the best female performance nominees are Alena with wild thoughts rihanna with needed me .alessia Cara with suicide hotline
And the winner is Devin said alenna for wild thoughts. I hugged them both a Devin said something in my ear baby h know u miss this but I'll be waiting. I laughed and said ya keep waiting I spoke into the microphone and said wow this Is a great honor I wanna thank DJ khaled Victor Cruz and most of all the fans thank u and I love you.