5months later

Alena: me and markelles mom where at the doctors appointment to see the gender of the baby but since victor and eliana are st my house this weekend when when markelle comes back from his game we have and idea but I don't wanna know the gender so I'm going to send it to the later who does gender reveals and ya .they had told me that I need to be careful with the soda. So once we left I got a call from my dad victor.
Victor: how did everything go.
Me: good just need to watch the soda.
Victor: oh OK um when u get home I need to talk to u just you.
Me: what is it now it always something that leads to an argument.
Victor: just ... Um well talk when u get home.
Me: ugh OK.
End of. Convo.
Then i felt my phone buzz again and I seen it was markelle.
Markelle: hey baby girl how did everything go.
Me: fine how everything over there.
Markelle: it cold as hell over here.
Me: well ya new York has cold weather when it rains.
Markelle: baby how r u feeling I felt like u got distant ever since the pregnancy.
Me: Markelle baby don't worry I'm fine it nothing u assure u I'm fine OK but cant wait till tommorow after noon when u come home.
Markelle: ik same u miss u and our child can't wait to find out.
Me: same boy same.well I gtg ur child is hungry and trust me it has fits if I don't eat exactly what it wants.
Markelle: OK bye baby see u tommorow.
Me: bye I love you.
We got to the house and victor was there I went into my peace room and victor came in he sat down and started off with I'm sorry.I wasn't there for u when u needed me the most I'm sorry I wasn't there for your birth I'm sorry I choose football over u. Hey look at the bright side ur nino raised u well.(nino is godfather in Spanish).it not the same dad ur there for Kennedy dance recital for her appointments and for her birth when I was first born .shows how much ur willing to give up for ur oldest. I said. It not like that Alena . then tell me how is it cuz u took Kennedy everywhere I started acting when I was 13 and u never even bothered to call. After today just know that ur not welcome .